Security Bank’s priority is the protection, security, and welfare of our employees and clients.
That’s why, in light of the Luzon-wide Enhanced COVID-19 Quarantine, we’re extending payment due dates for Credit Cards and Loans. All customers with a Credit Card, Home Loan, Personal Loan, Auto Loan, Business Mortgage Loan, or Business Express Loan whose…
- Payment status is current (with no past due balance) as of March 16, 2020
- Payment due date is from March 17 to April 14, 2020
Will have their due date extended by 30 days. You can still opt to pay through Security Bank Online Banking, branches, and payment partners (for cards).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is this applicable only to Luzon-based customers or is it Nationwide? This is applicable to customers nationwide.
- How long is the payment extension for loans? We’re extending payment due dates by 30 days.
- What payment due dates are covered? Those with payment due dates from March 17 to April 14, 2020 are covered by the payment extension.
- What products are covered? The following products are covered by this offer: Home Loans, Personal Loans, Auto Loans, Business Mortgage Loan and Business Express Loan.
- What about SALAD? We’re also extending the payment due date of SALAD. For full details, click here.
- What about Corporate Salary Loans? For Corporate Salary Loans, we will reach out to each company’s respective HR Officer.
- Who are qualified for the payment extension offer? Customers who are in current status (no past due) as of March 16, 2020 and whose payment due date fall between March 17 to April 14, 2020.
- Will my loan payment be doubled the following payment date? No, your loan payment will not be doubled as we will extend the maturity of the loan.
- Will I be charged a late fee? No, you will not be charged a late fee. If somehow a late payment fee appears on your account, it will be waived.
- Will post-dated checks go through for loan payments? All PDCs for loans dated March 19, 2020 to April 14, 2020 will be held. Posting of checks will resume on your next due date. Since loan maturity will be extended, you may be requested to issue a new post-dated check for that extended month.
- What happens if I have auto-debit set up? All auto-debit arrangements (ADA) scheduled from March 25, 2020 to April 14, 2020 were temporarily lifted.
- Will I be charged finance charges? For credit cards, waivers of finance charges are on a case-by-case basis. Late payment fees will be waived.
- I still want to fund my account linked to an auto-debit arrangement (ADA) are there other ways for me to do it without going to a Security Bank branch? You may fund your Security bank using the options below. Although funds are supposed to be credited in real-time for both methods, we still advise you to perform transactions at least one working day before your expected date of crediting to avoid any inconvenience.
- Fund Transfer via Instapay or PesoNnet – When sending, select Security Bank and make sure to input the correct account number, account name, and amount. Applicable transfer fees may apply.
- Fund Transfer via Digital Wallets such as GCash and PayMaya -The Send Money to Bank Account feature lets you transfer money from your digital wallet to Security Bank. Check out the following websites for more details: GCash and Paymaya
We will update this page as the situation develops. For more information on branch operations and live updates regarding open branches, click here.
Thank you and stay safe.