In these Terms and Conditions governing the Balance Convert Installment Facility ("Terms and Conditions"), the term "Security Bank Credit Card" means all credit cards issued by Security Bank Corporation ("Bank"). The term "Cardholder" means any person whose Security Bank Card has been issued by the Bank.
- Balance Convert is a credit card installment facility which allows select principal Security Bank Credit Cardholders in good credit standing to convert their outstanding balance of at least P10,000.00 to an installment plan
- Complete Cashback cardholders are not qualified to apply for Balance Convert.
- Cardholder must pay the minimum amount due in his/her current statement before applying for Balance Convert
- The approved Balance Convert amount must not exceed the available credit limit of the Cardholder.
- Rewards points from the retail and/or purchase transaction requested for Balance Convert will be deducted from the Cardholder’s account once converted and will be credited monthly in such amounts corresponding to the portion of the principal amount of the monthly installment billed.
- The Balance Convert application is still subject to the Bank's verification and credit approval
- The Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Security Bank Credit Card and all related provisions of the Security Bank In-house Installment Plan are deemed incorporated herein by reference and made an integral part hereof.
- The cardholder must be a principal Security Bank Credit Cardholder and must be of good credit standing.
- The amount to be converted should at least be P10,000.00.
- The Bank shall have the absolute and exclusive right to approve or reject a Balance Convert application.
- The Bank has the absolute right and option to approve a Balance Convert availment in an amount less than the total Balance Convert amount requested by the Cardholder.
- The Cardholder shall be responsible for keeping track and following up the status of his/her Balance Convert application by calling the 24-hour Customer Service Hotline (02) 8887-9188. In case of rejection of a Balance Convert application, the Bank shall not be required to notify the Cardholder of such rejection and the reason thereof.
- Once the Balance Convert application is approved, the monthly amortizations shall be posted on the Cardholder’s succeeding monthly statements of account. These shall form part of the Total Outstanding Balance due in the Cardholder’s Statement of Account and shall be deducted from the Cardholder’s Credit Limit. If the Cardholder revolves any portion of the Total Outstanding Balance Due in any given month, the account shall be subject to the computation of the Finance Charge and Late Payment Charge (if applicable) for that month.
- If a portion of Balance Convert remains unpaid after the chosen repayment period, the corresponding unpaid principal amount shall be charged the prevailing, standard monthly finance charge of the Security Bank Credit Card. Should any portion of the monthly add-on interest due in any given month remain unpaid, the corresponding Finance Charge and Late Payment Charge shall be applicable.
- Once approved, the Balance Convert transaction can no longer be reversed. In the case of pre-termination or cancellation of the approved Balance Convert transaction before the end of the chosen repayment period, the Bank reserves the right to charge to the Cardholder’s account a processing fee to 5% of the total unbilled portion of the principal amount.
- The monthly interest rates are determined by the Bank and may be subject to change in accordance with the prevailing market rates for similar transactions and terms.
In case a Cardholder ceases to be in good credit standing through (i) suspension, (ii) cancellation, or (iii) non-renewal of Security Bank Credit Card due to non-payment or breach of these terms & conditions, all unpaid installment amounts as well as other account balances shall immediately become due and demandable.