Have a question? Get your answers here.
1. Indicates your billing address.
2. Indicates your Card Number. Statement date is the Statement Cut-off.
3. Payment Due Date – Payment must be received no later than this date. Credit Limit -Total Amount of what you can spend on your credit card. Total Amount Due – Total balance owed to your card. Minimum Amount Due – Minimum amount that can be paid to keep the account from going into default.
4. Rewards Points – Summary of your rewards.
5. This section summarises your transactions made during this statement period including payments and purchases.
6. This section lists all your transactions during this statement period.
World Mastercard: 2.5% per month
Platinum Mastercard: 3.25% per month
Click, Complete Cashback, Gold and Classic Mastercard: 3.5% per month
Via any Security Bank ATM with your Cash Advance PIN.
Print & send the scanned form to SB Cards via email or to any Security Branch branch.
Your account will be ready for use within 5 to 7 banking days from activation.
Note: Complete Cash Back MasterCard credit cards do not earn points.