Maximum amount that can be availed: Depends on the Cash Advance limit and available credit limit on your account. You may refer to your latest Statement of Account for your available cash advance limit. Availability of your cash advance limit will be updated on your next cut-off date after payment has been posted.
Minimum amount that can be availed: 500.00
Security Bank Cash Advance transactions are subject to:
- Availment fee of Php500 or 5% of the cash advance amount, whichever is higher (Applicable to Classic, Gold and Platinum Mastercard)
- Availment fee of Php500 or 3% of the cash advance amount, whichever is higher (Applicable to World Mastercard)
- And if applicable, an Over-the-Counter (OTC) fee of P500 per transaction.
Ways in availing Security Bank Cash Advance:
- Any Security Bank ATMs – 10,000 withdrawal limit per transaction and up to maximum available Cash Advance limit on your account.
- Other bank ATMs – maximum withdrawal limit per transaction is based on other bank’s withdrawal limit but not exceeding to the available Cash Advance limit on your account.
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) on any Security Bank branches – up to 30,000 maximum withdrawal limit per day.