A simpler and safer way to shop
A Debit card is linked to a savings or checking account and can be used anywhere credit cards are permitted. And in some cases, it can even be more secure. You can:
- Shop anywhere with confidence like you would a normal credit card.
- Shop at e-commerce sites like Lazada, Shopee, Zalora, Shein. etc.
- Link to Grab, Food Panda, Pick-a-roo, or any food delivery service.
- Buy games or in-game currency from platforms like Steam, PlayStation, XBOX, Epic Games, Mobile Legends, Valorant, Genshin Impact.
- Pay for subscriptions like Netflix, Spotify, Apple Music, Viu, YouTube Premium etc.
- Take advantage of our promos and discounts. Most promos are for both debit and credit cards.
- Withdraw cash because it’s also an ATM card.
- Pay for your monthly utility bills.
- More effectively budget your spending because the debit card will only use the amount in the bank account.
Perks and benefits of having a debit card
Use anywhere a credit card is permitted! You can pay online or at physical stores.
Easier online application
No income documents or approval needed. You just need to open any account with us. Application takes 15 minutes!
Unlike credit cards, debit cards don’t have any annual fees! You can also use it like any ATM card to withdraw cash.
Manage your spending
The money comes directly from your bank account, so you avoid spending more money than you have. And you don’t have to remember to pay the credit card bill every month!
Access to promos and discounts
Most of our partner promos are for both debit and credit cards. View promos here
The latest EMV technology protects every transaction from card fraud.
- For Resident Citizen, Non-resident Citizen, and Resident Alien: 1 primary valid ID or 2 secondary valid IDs Click here for the list of valid IDs
- For Non-resident Alien: Passport or Alien Certification of Registration (ACR) I – Card
How do I apply?
Wait for the confirmation for an online video call appointment.
Accomplish online video call to finalize the application.
Frequently asked questions
What is an Everyday ATM Debit MasterCard?
Everyday MasterCard is the debit card that comes with all of our bank accounts. It is an international Debit and ATM MasterCard that you may use for ATM withdrawals, point of sale and online purchases both locally and abroad.
What are the benefits of the Everyday ATM Debit MasterCard?
The Everyday ATM Debit MasterCard entitles you to the ff. benefits:
- Discount and perks from partner merchants (www.securitybank.com/promos/)
- No annual fee
- Free renewal of the card upon expiry
- Free withdrawal from ANY Security Bank ATM
How do I avail discounts and perks from partner merchants?
Use your Everyday ATM Debit MasterCard to transact with the partner merchant. Terms and conditions apply.
How long will it take to receive and activate an Everyday ATM Debit MasterCard?
The ATM Everyday Debit MasterCard is instantly issued upon account opening. Activation, however, takes 24 hours. You may only use your card the day after account opening. Note that the Everyday Debit MasterCard must be activated first through a Security Bank ATM Machine before you can use another bank’s ATM.
Can I use my Everyday ATM Debit MasterCard in other banks’ ATMs?
Yes, you can use your card in CashLink, BancNet, or MegaLink ATMs nationwide. Outside the Philippines, you can use any ATM that accepts MasterCard. Please note however that certain withdrawal fees and charges apply.
What do I do if my Everyday ATM Debit MasterCard gets lost or stolen?
Immediately inform us of the lost or stolen privilege card by calling the Customer Service Hotline at (632) 8887-9188. You may also go to any branch to have your card replaced. A card replacement fee of P150 will be charged.
When does my Everyday ATM Debit MasterCard expire? How can I renew it?
Your card will expire 5 years after getting it. Upon expiry, present your card to any Security Bank branch for free renewal.
List of Valid IDs
|PRIMARY ID||SECONDARY ID|
|Driver’s License||NBI Clearance|
|PRC ID||Police Clearance|
|Digitized Voter’s ID||Postal ID (Paper-based card)|
|GSIS e-Card||Barangay Certification|
|SSS Card||OWWA ID|
|Senior Citizen Card||OFW ID|
|Unified Multi-purpose ID||Seaman’s Book|
|ACR / ICR||GOCC ID [e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP ID), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID)]|
|Integrated Bar of the Philippines||DSWD Certification|
|School ID||PhilHealth Insurance Card ng Bayan (PHICB)|
|NCDA ID||City Health Card / Health Certificate Card|
|Postal ID (PVC Plastic Card)||Tax Identification Number (TIN)|
Additional identifications (IDs) or documents may be required by our branch based on the interview and the type of account to be opened. The Bank reserves the right to decline account opening request based on its evaluations.