Introducing the Digital Gold Circle Card
For us, Gold is more than just as a status symbol. Your New Digital Gold Circle Card is your key to a world of exclusive benefits and privileges reserved for our most valued clients. We will be sending your Digital Gold Card soon! To make sure you receive it, please make sure that your email address with us is updated. To update your contact information, click here.
Benefits and privileges
We know your time is of value, so we’ve set apart a VIP lane just for you.
Free ATM withdrawals
Enjoy FREE withdrawals at any ATM in the Philippines.
Enjoy free of charge Instapay transactions when you transfer money to the other banks.
Your fees for bank certification and statements on demand, waived!
Higher rates for deposits
Enjoy preferential rates when you avail any of our Term Deposit products.
Lower rates for loans
Get preferential rates for your pre-qualified house, auto, and personal loans.
We will also provide you with a complimentary checkbook every year.
Get more in-depth financial advice from our award-winning team of experts.
- Bank clients, at least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Total relationship balance (TRB) of PHP500,000.00
How to Upgrade to Gold
Maintain minimum balance of PHP500,000
Approach a Customer Advisor at any of our branches
Enjoy the benefits of a new level of BetterBanking
How to Use Digital Gold Circle Card
Wait for the Digital Gold Circle Card that we will send thru email. If you haven’t received it yet, you can request for it by clicking here.
Keep a copy of your Digital Gold Circle Card by saving the email or taking a screenshot. Please avoid tampering with the digital card in any way.
Just present your Digital Gold Circle Card at a Security Bank branch to enjoy exclusive perks and privileges.
Frequently asked questions
What is the Security Bank Gold Circle?
It is a product bundle that provides perks and privileges to Retail individual customers who maintain Php500,000 TRB or higher.
What are the requirements for Security Bank Gold Circle?
Effective July 6, 2020, the new requirement to qualify for a Gold Circle membership is PHP500,000 total relationship balance (TRB) across CASA, Term Deposit, Trust, and Treasury products. The previous requirement of PHP100,000 ADB is no longer applicable.
How do I apply for Security Bank Gold Circle?
Approach any Customer Advisor to apply. The Customer Advisor will provide you with an invitation letter that includes the Terms and Conditions and waiver. After signing the waiver, you will receive your Digital Gold Circle Card in your email.
How do I avail of the VIP Priority Lane?
Present your Digital Gold Circle Card to a Customer Advisor for assistance or you may proceed straight to the designated VIP teller.
How do I avail of preferential rate on loan products?
You may approach any Customer Advisor, show your Digital Gold Circle Card, accomplish a loan form and submit required documents.
What do I do if my Digital Gold Circle Card gets lost or deleted, or if I don’t receive it?
You may request for your Digital Gold Circle Card by filling up the request form here. It will be sent to your email address on our record in 10 banking days.
What will happen if I don’t maintain the required balance?
If you don’t maintain the required ADB or TRB balance for three consecutive months, you will be charged a monthly service fee of PHP1,000 beginning on the fourth month until you meet the required balance again.
Can someone else use my Digital Gold Circle Card?
The Digital Gold Circle Card is non-transferrable and only the accountholder is entitled to the perks and privileges.
How do I avail of the discounts and deals?
Present your Digital Gold Circle Card together with your Security Bank debit card at partner merchants to avail of the discounts and deals.
What will happen if I’ve fallen below the required ADB or TRB?
Accounts that fall below the required ADB or TRB for three consecutive months will be subject to a monthly service fee of PHP1,000.
What will I do if I want to cancel my Security Bank Gold Circle privilege?
You may go the branch and accomplish the cancellation form.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions set out below supplement, and are to be read together with and form an integral part of, the Security Bank Deposit terms and conditions as may be amended from time to time by the Bank in its sole and absolute discretion.
- “Gold Circle” is a preferred banking program that allows eligible bank clients to enjoy certain features and benefits.
- “Eligible Account Types” refer to the bank products that an eligible client must maintain to qualify as a Gold Circle member.
- “Total relationship balance” or “TRB” is the consolidated monthly average daily balances (ADB) of the eligible account types.
- “Member/s” refers to bank clients who signed up for the Gold Circle program.
- “Service Fee” refers to the monthly fee to be charged for going below the minimum balance eligibility of Gold Circle.
- “Gold Circle Digital Card” refers to the proof of membership sent to the email address on record of the eligible client.
Bank clients, at least 18 years of age at the time of application, with a total relationship balance (TRB) of Php 500,000.00 are eligible to sign up for the Gold Circle program.Php 500,000.00 total relationship balance (TRB) computed based on the consolidated monthly average daily balances of any of the following eligible account types:
- Build-up Savings Account
- Premium Build-up Savings Account
- Jr. One Savings Account
- eSecure Savings Account
- Easy Account
- MoneyBuilder Savings Account
- Dollar Savings Account
- 3rd Currency Savings Deposit
- All Access Account
- Time Deposit
- Trust Products (UITF) excluding SB Equities
- Treasury Products (excluding Corporate Bonds)
- Gold Circle members who fail to meet the required TRB for three (3) consecutive months shall be charged a service fee of Php1,000.00. The Bank reserves the right to change the amount of the service fee at any time without prior notice.
- Service fee shall be debited from any one of his bank accounts at the bank’s sole discretion.
- Cancellation or termination of “Gold Circle Membership” may either be client-initiated or bank-initiated.
- For client-initiated cancellation/termination, a cancellation request letter or Customer Account Maintenance Form (CAMF)/Customer Request Form (CRF) must be signed by the client explicitly stating the reason for cancellation/termination.
- The bank reserves the right to cancel/terminate the “Gold Circle Membership” of a client any time.
- Upon cancellation or termination of the Gold Circle membership, the client must cease using the Gold Circle digital card. Otherwise, he or she will be subject to charges equivalent to the Gold Circle service fees.
- Gold Circle digital card is not transferrable.
- The bank shall have the right at its sole and absolute discretion to vary, delete, amend, modify or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. These terms and conditions may be modified, amended, added, deleted or varied by the bank by way of posting on the bank’s website, or in any manner deemed suitable by the bank. Gold Circle members agree to access the Security Bank website regularly to view these terms and conditions. The Bank shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or for any loss of value or benefits that may arise as a result of any changes made to these terms and conditions.
- Gold Circle members agrees to notify the bank immediately of any change to my mailing address (residence and/or office), email address, and/or phone numbers (landline and/or mobile), and other relevant information The bank shall not be responsible for any consequences that may arise as a result of the member’s failure to notify the bank in a timely manner of any change in his or her mailing address, contact or other information.