Let us help you manage treasury; navigate through trickier side of money transactions with ease.
Government Securities and Peso Corporate Bonds
Steady growth for your hard-earned money, government securities and peso corporate bonds are low-risk investments that let you earn fixed interests. Security Bank has many investment options for you to choose from:
- Treasury Bills (T-bills)
- Retail Treasury Notes (RTBs)
- Fixed Rate Treasury Notes (FXTNs)
- Corporate Bonds
US Dollar Bonds
Diversify your portfolio and invest in US Dollar bonds with our 2 investment options:
- Sovereign bonds
- Corporate bonds
Foreign Exchange Services
Avail our quick and reliable foreign exchange services to handle all of your currency needs.
- Spot-The simplest and most common foreign exchange transaction. It is the sale or purchase of foreign currency for settlement within 2 banking days.
- Foreign Currency Notes-Notes from various foreign currencies are available through branch network. *Please coordinate with relevant branch to ensure notes are available.
- Third Currency Demand Draft (Selected)-Worldlink Demand Drafts are as good as cash hence, more acceptable than personal or corporate checks. Also, Worldlink Demand Draft may be replaced/refunded and stopped payment if lost subject to certain requirements.
Hedging and derivatives
Foreign Exchange Derivatives
- FX Forward Contract– A financial contract which locks in the foreign exchange rate today for settlement at a future date. This product enables clients (e.g, exporters, importers, investors and companies)
to eliminate FX volatility by fixing the exchange rate.
- FX Swap Contract-A financial contract which involves exchanging a set of currencies today for settlement with the agreement to re-exchange the same set of currencies at a future date. This product gives clients flexibility in managing their foreign exchange cash flows without the unwanted FX risk.
- FX Options Contract– Gives the client the benefit of eliminating unwanted foreign exchange risk while allowing some flexibility to benefit from every favourable movements in the foreign exchange rate.
Interest Rate Derivatives
- Forward Rate Agreement (FRA)– An over the counter contract to borrow or lend at a specific future date at an interest rate that is fixed today.
- Interest Rate Swap (IRS)– Is a financial transaction wherein one party agrees to pay a series of FIXED rate interest payments in exchange for receiving a series of FLOATING rate interest payments over a period of time (eg. 1 to 10 years). This product will enable a client to transform his floating rate obligations into fixed rate obligations, and vice versa, without the need to refinance the original liability.
- Cross-currency Swap (CCS)– Is a financial transaction wherein one party agrees to pay a series of FIXED rate interest payments denominated in one currency, say Currency A, in exchange for receiving a series of FLOATING rate interest payments denominated in another currency, say Currency B, over a period of time (e.g, 1 to 10 years). This product can enable a client to transform his floating rate obligations in Currency A into fixed rate obligations in Currency B.
- Bond Option Contract– Gives the client the benefit of eliminating unwanted price risk in bond investments while allowing some flexibility to benefit from every favourable movements in bond prices caused by changes in interest rates.