Enrollment of the following types of Bank Accounts/Credit Cards shall be allowed:
For Bank Accounts
- ACTIVE Individual CASA (includes sole proprietorship accounts)
- ACTIVE Individual FCDU Accounts
- ACTIVE “OR” Joint CASA accounts
- ACTIVE “AND/OR” CASA Accounts, provided account has SINGLE signing authority
- ACTIVE CashlinkPlus (MCE)/SBC Proprietary Prepaid Cards (CashCards)
For Credit Cards- ACTIVE Security Bank MasterCard Credit Cards of primary cardholders
For Investment Accounts – Unit Investment Trust Fund (UITF)
For Term Deposit Accounts (applicable for additional enrollment only)
- Active Individual Term Deposit Accounts
- Active “OR” Joint Term Deposit Accounts
- Account types that are allowed:
- Dollar Time Deposit
- Investment Savings Account
- Peso Time Deposit
- Secure Dollar Optima
For Additional Accounts for Enrollment
- Client with existing SBOL account can enroll an additional bank, credit card, time deposit and UITF account via the Add and Manage Account module in SBOL.
- Clients do not need to activate their additional enrollments (i.e. via ATM Terminal, print and sign form).
- Client shall be notified via e-mail that his/her applied additional enrollments have been approved.
- Enrollment of “OR” accounts shall require the client to sign and submit the printed copy of the online enrollment form to his/her selected preferred branch.
- The Bank may ask the client to sign and submit a printed copy of the online enrollment form, if deemed necessary.