How to Pay Bills via Security Bank Online
Your health and safety are our number one priority. That’s why we are encouraging everyone to pay their bills through our online banking platform. You can easily do it via Security Bank Online, while staying safe at home. Don’t worry, it’s fast and easy.
If you haven’t enrolled to Security Bank Online yet:
Read our step-by-step guide below:
1. Log in to Security Bank Online
2. Select ‘Payments & Transfers’ then ‘Pay Bills’
3. Choose ‘New Biller’ then Select from the Dropdown
For the complete list of billers, click here and see billers with SB online payment modes.
4. Enter the Subscriber Number, Card Number or TIN
You may also save this to your “Favorites” so you do not need to type it in the next time.
5. Enter Amount
6. Choose the Account for Payment
You may also click on View Balance to check how much you have left in your account.
7. Choose Schedule for Payment
Choose from these three modes of scheduling:
Immediate- If you want to pay immediately
Post-Dated/Deferred- If you want to pay at a later time
Recurring- Schedule payments daily/weekly/monthly
8. Click ‘Submit’
How to check if your payment was submitted successfully:
- A local reference number and the details of the transaction will be shown on the screen.
- You will also receive an email notification from Security Bank Online to confirm if your bills payment or funds transfer is successful or not.
- It is also advisable to check your balance and see if you have been debited of the payment or transfer amount.
Alternatively, you may check it online with these steps:
- Log in to Security Bank Online
- Go to Payments & Transfers, select Pay Bills
- Click “Check Status of Payments” on the left-hand side
- Select which biller you want to check