Enroll your Credit Card to Security Bank Online in 8 Easy Steps
Your health and safety are our number one priority. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re encouraging our credit cardholders to enroll their credit card to Security Bank Online. Pay your bills online and transfer funds easily with SBOL.
If you want to enroll your bank account to Security Bank Online instead, click here.
Enrollment is fast and easy! Read our step-by-step guide below:
1. Go to Security Bank Online page
2. Click ‘Not Yet Enrolled? Enroll now!’
3. Click ‘Credit Cards’
4. Click ‘I have read, fully understand and agree with Security Bank Online T&C’ and click ‘Submit’
5. Tick ‘Complete enrollment form and take note of your application reference number’
6. Enter your Credit Card Number and Date of Birth
7. Fill out the Digital Form
8. Wait for SMS or Email Notification
Don’t forget to activate your SBOL request within 30 days. Beyond this, you’ll need to enroll your account again.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Did not receive your enrollment approval? It may be because your mobile number and email address did not match with our system.
- What if I don’t have a home phone number? You can put your mobile number instead in it.
- How do I update my credit card information? Follow the credit card enrollment steps. Once your enrollment application is completed, we will send you an email that your request is being processed. If your data is inconsistent with that in our system, we will guide you on how to update your information via email. If you didn’t receive any email regarding your enrollment or change of information, please send us an email at [email protected]
Reach out to us through our Customer Service Hotline at (+632) 8887-9188
or our Toll Free Number 1-800-1-888-1250.
Thank you and please stay safe.