Security Bank Online
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This document lays out the Terms and Conditions concerning the use of Security Bank Online (“SBOL”), the retail Internet banking platform of Security Bank Corporation. For consistency and conciseness, the words “I”, “me”, “my”, “mine” refers to the Client who is enrolled or enrolling in Security Bank Online. The words “Bank”, “you” and “your” refer to Security Bank Corporation or (“SBC”). The word “Client” refers to the person(s) or judicial entities who singly or jointly own an account with SBC and/or person(s) who own a Security Bank MasterCard account.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE
- I understand that my filling up of the Online Enrolment Form and submission and activation of the same does not automatically qualify me to use SBOL, and is subject to my eligibility as a Client and the eligibility of the account(s) I am enrolling in Security Bank Online and your approval.
- I agree that I can separately enroll in Security Bank Online with my Security Bank MasterCard account and add or link my other accounts in Security Bank subject to your approval.
- You reserve the right to decline my enrolment to Security Bank Online for reasons including, but not limited to, incorrect Card Number and/or Credit Verification Value (for credit Cards) inaccurate or incomplete enrolment information, wrong account number, inoperative email address, which you are not obliged to inform or notify me about.
- I acknowledge that the use of Security Bank Online is subject to its continued operation and my compliance with the Terms and Conditions herein as well as the Terms and Conditions of the specific account/s I am enrolling.
- SBC has the right to temporarily tag my SBOL account as deactivated if no noted inquiry or transaction is recorded within one (1) year after my last recorded inquiry or transaction. I shall notify SBC through email or call the customer contact center for the reactivation of my account. I acknowledge and understand that it is my sole responsibility to update my personal contact information with SBC and to establish my identity by providing valid identification documents.
SBC reserves the right to tag my account as deactivated as it may deem necessary or based on its independent assessment
(a) should there be inconsistencies in the information found on my online banking account and/or
(b) should SBC receive complaint/s regarding the use of my account and/or
(c) should SBC find inconsistencies regarding my SBOL transaction/s and/or
(d) should SBC have grounds to believe that my account is being used as a tool for the commission of fraud or any other crime and/or
(e) should SBC have grounds to believe that the continued use of my account is not compliant with regulatory requirements and/or in violation of laws, rules and regulations issued by the Bangko Sentral Ng Pilipinas and other government institutions/agencies and/or
(f) when the continued existence/use of my account would prejudice SBC’s interest in any way. If this happens, I acknowledge that it is my sole responsibility to contact SBC and to provide necessary documents to update my information and/or to support the legitimacy of my SBOL transaction/s which shall be subject to SBC’s evaluation. I will cooperate with SBC’s investigation in relation to complaint/s regarding the use of my account and account transactions.
I likewise acknowledge that the Bank’s internal policy, in compliance with Anti-Money Laundering rules, requires that it identify who has ultimate and actual control over Clients’ bank account/s, ensure that it is not being used for fraudulent and/or money laundering purposes and report any suspicious and/or covered transactions to the appropriate government authority.
- By submitting this SBOL Enrollment Form, I hereby certify that the contact information I provided is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that the documents submitted are authentic. I shall notify SBC in writing of any change in the information supplied in this Form. Notwithstanding any contrary provision, I agree to indemnify and hereby render the BANK free and harmless from any liability whatsoever which may arise as a result of or in connection with my non-compliance with my undertakings herein.
- The BANK shall be liable only for its failure to act with good faith or to exercise reasonable care and skill, which shall be determined in accordance with the standards and practices of the banking industry and as prescribed by the regulatory body.
ACCESS TO INTERNET BANKING SERVICES
- I can access my account(s) in Security Bank Online anytime, anywhere through the use of the Internet using my User ID and Password. However, the Internet banking services or any part thereof may not always be available due to facility/system upgrades and/or maintenance.
- I agree that only the account(s) I have specified during online enrolment will be provided with Internet banking access. I may enroll additional accounts by filing them online at Security Bank Online.
- I agree that only the first account(s) linked to the ATM card number that I have specified during online enrolment will be provided with Internet banking access. I may enroll additional accounts by filing them online at Security Bank Online.
- I understand that my enrolment in Security Bank Online will be made effective after I receive your approval of my application through email notification in the email address I have provided.
SECURITY, USERNAME, PASSWORD AND ONE-TIME-PIN (OTP) USAGE
- I agree to assume full responsibility for the activation of my SBOL account through print and sign option and credit card which have corresponding Terms and Conditions to which I am bound from the time of their activation.
- SBOL Username, Password, and One-time-PIN (OTP) secret, confidential and secure at all times. I agree not to disclose my SBOL Username, Password, and my OTP to any other person and will take all steps necessary to prevent the discovery of my SBOL Username, Password, an OTP by any other person. I am likewise responsible for ensuring the security of my device/s and/or OTP and for keeping these protected from compromise, fraud, loss, or theft.
- I will hold SBC free and harmless against any and all liability, administrative, civil or criminal, including but not limited to, those relating to any secrecy laws or regulations (if any), should any of my account information be viewed or accessed by any persons other than me. I acknowledge that an OTP is necessary for me to be able to transact via SBOL. OTP via SMS shall be sent to my mobile phone number on the Bank’s record.
- I will not reveal my OTP, passwords, and unlock code to any other party and will take all necessary steps to prevent disclosure or discovery of your OTP, passwords, and unlock code to/by any other party. I am likewise responsible for ensuring the security of your mobile device where SBOL is registered, and for keeping your device/s protected from unauthorized use. I will at no time and under no circumstance permit my mobile device where my SBOL App is registered to fall into the possession or under the control of any other person.
- I will immediately notify SBC when I change the mobile phone number where it sends the OTP. I will be solely responsible and liable for all losses and consequences arising from or in connection with any failure by me to comply with any of the foregoing. I further acknowledge and understand the following requisites for change of my mobile number or email address in SBC’s records:
5.a. The device must be registered forty-eight (48) hours prior to change in the records (i.e., that SBOL login ID trying to change contact details must have prior successful login past 48 hours.)
5.b. Either mobile number or email address can be changed for each request, but not at the same time.
5.c. QuickLogin or biometric needs to be activated prior to change.
5.d. User must supply the current mobile number or email address as part of verification.
5.e. Notification of successful change to both old and new mobile number or email address.
5.f. Next change of mobile number / email address after twenty-four (24) hours from the time the immediately preceding changes were made.
- I will inform SBC as soon as reasonably practicable if I know or suspect that someone else knows my Security Bank Online Username, Password, and/or your OTP, or that unauthorized transactions have taken place, or that my Security Bank Online Username, Password, and my OTP has been lost, stolen or compromised; and if I fail to do so I will be liable for any transactions made on my account.
- I agree to assume full responsibility for all transactions made in my account(s) through the use of my Username ,Password and OTP. I also agree that any transaction and instruction made in Security Bank Online or via Internet Banking, which the Bank reasonably believes emanated from me, due to the use of my log-in information and/or received from me through the use of my User ID and Password shall be conclusively presumed to be done or authorized by me, are correct, complete, irrevocable, and binding upon me, without need for you to verify the authenticity of such instruction. I further agree that the Bank shall not be liable for acting in accordance with or based on such requests and/or instructions, which it believes emanated from me.
- I agree to change my Password from time to time or as may be necessary. I further agree that if I notice any unusual/unauthorized transactions, I will immediately change my Password through the Security Bank Online’s Change Password facility and I will immediately notify you through the Security Bank Online Help Desk at (02) 8887-9188 or email the bank at [email protected].
- I understand that the SBOL App and the OTP are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SBC shall not be liable concerning any SBOL App, OTP or other devices, application, or delivery channel designated by the Bank for use for the generation, delivery, and/or receipt of OTP, including, without limitation, liability for breach of any implied term as to satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, including without limitation any loss or damages incurred or suffered arising from any failure by me to keep secure and/or use of the SBOL App or other device or application under any instructions and other terms of the Bank. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with the SBOL App, OTP or other devices, application, or delivery channel designated by the Bank for use for the generation, delivery and/or receipt of OTP.
- I agree that only your own record of transactions maintained through computer systems or maintained in printed copies or other formats, if there are any, shall be acceptable to you as conclusive and shall be binding on you and me for all purposes.
- SBC will be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion at any time from time to time to cancel without notice the use or make changes to SBOL App or other devices, application, or delivery channel designated by us for use for the generation, delivery and/or reception of OTP without giving any reason therefor and SBC will not be liable to me for any loss or damage as a result thereof.
- I acknowledge and agree that the use of an OTP and SBOL App is subject to the Data Consent and Data Notice governing my Security Bank Account/s. Consequently, I give consent for SBC to disclose any information relating to me or my Account to any of SBC’s subsidiaries, branches, affiliates, agents, correspondents, representative offices, and service providers, which has a legitimate business purpose for obtaining such information, including without limitation offering me products or services involving the use of any Security Bank Mobile App or OTP.
- I acknowledge and agree to protect myself from any attempt to obtain my personal and Account information, such as my Login Credentials, authentication information, and other Account details, by any individual or entity using an unofficial mobile number and/or email address and/or website. I understand and acknowledge that SBC does not need to ask me for my Password and/or OTP and I will not disclose your Username, Password, and OTP to Security Bank even if I were asked to do so via e-mail or any other form of communication.
- I acknowledge and understand the following as part of SBOL’s security measures:
14.a. OTP is required for all InstaPay transactions
14.b. For non-Instapay transactions, OTP is required for all transactions above Ten Thousand Pesos (Php 10,000.00), even if such transaction is in the Favorites section.
14.c. Daily transaction limit is at Six Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 600,000.00) and a separate One Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 100,000.00) daily transaction limit for InstaPay.
- For enrolled joint “and/or” accounts, I agree and understand that all transactions done by me through the use of Security Bank Online are done with the consent of all of my co-depositor(s). Furthermore, I declare under the penalties of perjury that all of my co-depositor(s) is/are living at the time of such transactions. I agree that all transactions arising from the use of SBOL to operate a joint account shall be binding on all the joint accountholders, jointly and severally. I further agree that the Bank shall not be liable for acting in accordance with or based on the Internet Banking service requests and/or instructions through my Internet Banking account, which it believes emanated from me.
- SBC will use reasonable effort to ensure that SBOL is secure and cannot be accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, SBC does not warrant the security, secrecy, or confidentiality of any information transmitted through any relevant Internet or mobile phone service provider, network system, or such other equivalent system in any jurisdiction via SBOL. I will notify SBC immediately upon receipt of any data or information which is not intended for me, and I will delete such data or information from my customer devices immediately.
INTERNET BANKING SERVICES
I understand that the following are some of the Internet banking services offered via SBOL. I understand that although there are separate terms and conditions for other SBC products (such as but not limited to eSecure Savings, Dollar to Peso Conversion, Trust Subscribe and Redeem, Instapay, etc.), the SBOL terms and conditions shall likewise be applicable whenever I use SBOL Web or Mobile application to access and use these products.
- Online Enrolment
- Balance Inquiry
- Transaction History
- Fund Transfer
- Bills Payment
- Statement of Account (SOA) Download
- Checkbook Reorder
- Prepaid Reloading
- Credit Card Application
1.1 I understand that Security Bank shall provide me with instructions on how to enroll and activate my enrolment to Security Bank Online through print and sign.
1.2 I understand that print and sign activation, I personally have to nominate/enroll each and every account that I indicate in the Online Enrolment Form, and that I request that these accounts be given the functionalities of Security Bank Online.
1.3 I understand that my and Security Bank’s nomination of account(s) to be enrolled, does not automatically qualify the enrolment of the account(s), and is subject to the eligibility of the account(s) I am enrolling in Security Bank Online and your approval.
1.4 I also understand that at this point, only individual active Everyday Mastercard , Cash Cards and checking and savings account (CASA) with the exception of in-trust-for (ITF) and treasurer-in-trust (TIT) accounts can be enrolled. I also understand that only “or” joint accounts may be enrolled and activated but only through the print and sign activation option and should have the consent of all my co-depositor(s).
1.5 I also understand that Security Bank has the right to impose new rules on the eligibility of the accounts to be enrolled. The eligibility of the accounts which can be enrolled shall be based on your announcement which shall be binding whether I have knowledge of the announcement or not.
2.1 I can access the Available Balance or the withdrawable balance of each of my enrolled bank accounts as of the date and time of my inquiry.
2.2 I can access the Available Balance, Cash Advance Balance, Deferred Payment Plan Balance of each of my enrolled Security Bank Mastercard. The amounts and transactions reflected are not real-time but those available or completed one (1) day prior to my date of access/inquiry.
I can access my last transactions for the last three (3) months under Transaction History. For transactions beyond three (3) three months, this can be viewed on the electronic statement of account (“eSOA”) which is available for download and may be saved and printed.
4.1 Only cleared and withdrawable balances of my enrolled/nominated accounts shall be considered for fund transfers subject to limits that may be set by the Bank. In case of insufficient funds in my account and/or violation of limits, my fund transfer request will automatically be rejected and you will not be required to make any further attempt to perform the transfer. You shall have no obligation or liability if the transfer is not completed due to insufficiency of funds in my account or violation of limits. In all cases, I am responsible for making alternate arrangements for the transfer.
4.2 I may choose to transfer funds immediately or on a scheduled basis. For Immediate Fund Transfers, I shall manually trigger the transfer on the transfer date while for Scheduled Fund Transfers, on the other hand, funds shall automatically be transferred on a scheduled basis.
4.3 The starting date of Scheduled Fund Transfer starts at least one (1) banking day after the date of request. Such funds will be deducted anytime on the date of scheduled transfer from my “transfer from” account and funds must be available in my “transfer to” account on the scheduled transfer date(s). A Scheduled fund Transfer cannot start on the date of request.
4.4 Cancellation of a Scheduled Fund Transfer should be done through Internet banking at least one (1) banking day before the scheduled date.
4.5 I also understand that the bank shall have no obligation or liability if the funds were not transferred to the intended recipient due to erroneous account number entered. I understand that it is always my responsibility to ensure that transaction details entered are correct and accurate.
4.6 I also understand that I can transfer funds to my own accounts and third-party accounts with no limits in amount for as long as I enroll these accounts in Security Bank Online. Otherwise, they will be treated as non-enrolled third-party accounts which are subject to a daily amount limit.
4.7 I also understand that I can enroll third party accounts as recipients of my fund transfers provided that the purpose of the enrollment is disclosed.
4.8. In relation to my Scheduled Transfers, Immediate Transfers, Recurring Transfers, and other fund transfer transactions, I acknowledge that SBC does not have an obligation of notifying me when the last fund transfer has been executed. In case I or any third party incur any penalty, charges, or whatsoever fees in one way or another due to my fund transfer transactions, SBC shall have no liability in relation to these penalties and charges.
5.1 Only cleared and withdrawable balances of my enrolled/nominated accounts shall be considered and available for bills payment subject to limits that may be set by the Bank. In case of insufficient funds in my account and/or violation of limits, my bills payment request will automatically be rejected, and you will not be required to make any further attempt to perform the payment. You shall have no obligation or liability if the payment is not completed due to insufficiency of funds in my account or violation of limits. In all cases, I am responsible for making alternate arrangements for the payments.
5.2 The starting date of a Scheduled Bills Payment starts at least one (1) banking day after the date of request. On the scheduled date(s) such funds will be deducted anytime from my source account and will be paid to my chosen merchant on the scheduled bills payment date(s). A Scheduled Bills Payment cannot start on the date of request.
5.3 Any discrepancy between the billing amount and the paid amount shall not involve you. Instead, the same shall be resolved between me and the payee-company (ies).
5.4 You shall have no obligation or liability if the payment that I made was not received by the intended merchant nor was it paid in favor of the intended subscriber or card number due to wrongly selected merchant and/or erroneous subscriber or card number. I understand that it is always my responsibility to ensure that transaction details entered are correct and accurate.
5.5 Cancellation of Scheduled Bills Payment should be done through Internet banking at least one (1) banking day before the scheduled date taking into account the transaction cut-off time.
5.6 Bills Payments made through the Security Bank Online after system cut-off time which is set by the Bills Merchant shall be considered payments for the next banking day.
5.7 You are authorized to disclose to any of the payee-company (ies) any matter pertaining to my account(s) as may be necessary for the operation of this bills payment arrangement. Henceforth, I hereby waive my rights as a depositor under RA 1405 or the Secrecy of Bank Deposits Law and allow the disclosure of my account information as may be necessary to effect this transaction.
5.8 Payment procedures/stipulations imposed by my payee-company (ies) not consistent herewith or with the Terms and Conditions hereof or any related documents or instruments executed by me and the Bank shall be incorporated herein and made part of these Terms and Conditions.
5.9 You shall not be liable for any adverse actions/consequences instituted by any of my past due accounts, including service disconnection, termination of contract, lapse of policy, and/or the like.
5.10 The bills payment arrangement between you and any of your affiliated payee-companies may be cancelled at any time by either party. SBC shall notify you of such cancellation fifteen (15) days prior to effectivity date.
6.1 I can download my current day, previous day, previous one (1), two (2) and up to three (3) months transaction from my bank accounts and previous and/or current SOA for my credit card enrolments.
6.2 I understand that downloading my Statement of Account is still subject to SOA Download Terms and Conditions.
7.1 I agree that I can only request a maximum of five (5) checkbooks per transaction each personal checkbook cost P250.00.
7.2 I understand that I need to enroll the checking account in Security Bank Online which the checkbook(s) request(s) is/are for.
7.3 I also understand that my request for checkbook(s) is still subject for your approval. I further understand that you reserve the right to decline my request for checkbook(s) for reasons which you are not obliged to inform or notify me about.
7.4 I also understand that the checkbooks requested through Security Bank Online shall be for pick-up at my depository or processing branch after two (2) weeks from date of the approval of my request.
7.5 I agree that checkbook(s) may be picked up by a representative. I have the option to nominate a representative upon my request who shall submit documentary proof of such authorization and a copy of a valid government-issued ID, as may be required by SBC.
7.6 I agree that all checkbook reorders submitted after the system down time will be considered reorders dated the next banking day.
7.7 Cancellation of a checkbook re-order(s) should be done through Internet banking which may be done only before the branch approval of the request.
7.8 I also agree to hold the Bank free and harmless from any and all claims and liabilities and I undertake to reimburse/indemnify the Bank for all such costs, payments, damages and expenses which the Bank may be liable for or which the Bank may incur or have incurred by reason of the Bank’s implementation of my checkbook reorder(s); and I further undertake to notify the Bank promptly in writing of any change in the conditions which give rise to my request for checkbook reorder.
8.1 Only cleared and withdrawable balances of my enrolled/nominated accounts shall be considered and available for prepaid reloading subject to limits that may be set by the Bank. In case of insufficient funds in my account and/or violation of limits, my prepaid reloading request will automatically be and you will not be required to make any further attempt to perform the action. You shall have no obligation or liability if the action is not completed due to insufficiency of funds in my account or violation of limits. In all cases, I am responsible for making alternate arrangements for the prepaid reloading activity.
8.2 I may choose to purchase electronic load credits immediately or on a scheduled basis. For Immediate Reload, I shall manually trigger the payment on the payment date while for Scheduled Reload, on the other hand, load credits shall automatically be paid on a scheduled basis.
8.3 The starting date of a Scheduled Reload starts at least one (1) banking day after the date of request. Such funds will be deducted anytime from my source account and Reload request will be processed on the scheduled reload date(s). A Scheduled Reload cannot start on the date of request.
8.4 Any discrepancy in the paid amount shall not involve you. Instead, the same shall be resolved between me and the concerned Telco(s).
8.5 You shall have no obligation or liability if the reload request that I made was not sent to the intended device due to wrongly selected Telco/or number. I understand that it is always my sole responsibility to ensure that transaction details entered are correct and accurate.
8.6 Cancellation of Scheduled Reload should be done through Internet banking at least one (1) banking day before the scheduled date taking into account the transaction cut-off time.
8.7 Payment procedures/stipulations imposed by my payee-company (ies) not consistent herewith or with the Terms and Conditions hereof or any related documents or instruments executed by me and the Bank shall be incorporated herein and made part of these Terms and Conditions.
8.8 You shall not be liable for any non-sending of loads to a device if the load provider fails to do so or for any reason whatsoever.
8.9 I understand and accept that the prepaid reloading arrangement between you and any of your affiliated payee-companies may be cancelled at any time by either party without any prior notice of termination to me.
9.1 I confirm that the information given by me is true and correct. I authorize SB Cards to verify and investigate it from whatever sources you may consider appropriate.
9.2 I understand that falsifying any information is sufficient ground for legal action and for the rejection of my application.
9.3 I understand that my application will undergo credit checking and subject to Bank approval as may be deemed appropriate by SB Cards.
9.4 I understand that my application form and submitted documents to SB Cards may not be returned to me unless it is requested by the client pursuant to the client’s right to access or erasure in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
9.5 I understand that falsifying any information on the enclosed documents is sufficient ground for legal action and for the rejection of my application.
9.6 I understand that in case of disapproval of my application, SB Cards is under no obligation to provide me with the reason for such decision.
9.7 I understand that by signing at the back of the Card when delivered to me, I signify my agreement to the Security Bank MasterCard Credit Card Terms and Conditions.
9.8 I acknowledge that in case of issuance of a Supplementary Card, I hold myself jointly and severally liable for all obligations, charges, and liabilities incurred by my Supplementary Cardholder/s and that in the event of delinquency, I hereby authorize SB Cards to report and include my/our names in negative listing of any credit card bureau or institution.
9.9 I further waive any defense of minority or illiteracy on any Supplementary Cardholder/s.
9.10 I acknowledge that the said terms and conditions may likewise be viewed in the Security Bank website. I accept liability for all charges to the principal card and supplementary cards.
- I agree that I shall not rely on email if I need to communicate with the Bank right away regarding incidents, such as but not limited to: reporting a lost or stolen credit/ATM card, unauthorized transaction in one of my account(s) or if I need to stop a scheduled fund transfer that is scheduled to occur, or to issue a stop payment order for a range of check numbers.
- I agree that the Bank may respond to me by electronic mail with regard to any matter related to the services.
- I also agree that the Bank may send information about other products and services to me by electronic mail.
- I also agree that the email address I specified in my online enrolment form is valid and operative. I understand that Security Bank is not responsible for any bounced or delayed emails sent to me due to but not limited to the following reasons: mailbox not found (invalidity of the email address enrolled), mailbox unavailable, mailbox full or quote exceeded, host unknown, blacklist filters and content filters.
FEES AND CHARGES
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, I agree to pay the applicable fees and charges that you may impose for the use of Security Bank Online and you will debit my deposit account(s) and/ or charge my Security Bank MasterCard as the transactions are completed.
- You reserve the right to impose new charges and change existing charges within the limits allowed by the law. The rate of such charges, period and method of payment shall be based on your announcement which shall be binding and payable by me if Security Bank Online is still being retained/availed of and/or used after the announcement, whether I have knowledge of the announcement or not.
AVAILABILITY AND CUT-OFF TIMES
- I understand that Security Bank Online is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except during system downtime for maintenance, or computer, telecommunication, electrical, or network failure, and/or any other reasons beyond your control.
- Acknowledged that transactions made through Security Bank Online shall be subject to your prescribed cut-off time(s), and transactions made after your designated cut off time(s) shall be considered transactions of the next day.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
I agree that the bank is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or entry of information, whether caused by me or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in connection with Security Bank Online or the products or services provided on or through the site, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of information received by the bank resulting to damage or losses.
I further understand that Security Bank assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, information received or submitted in connection with the site resulting to damage or losses.
I further understand that Security Bank Online is not responsible for any problems, errors or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or any failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from use of Security Bank Online or its contents.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- I agree that you or your accredited agencies may hold and process information relating to me, my address, accounts, business, etc., whether provided by me or coming into your possession for the purpose of my availment of SBOL services, maintenance of my account in SBOL and other related bank services.
- I agree that you may disclose from time-to-time customer information to your other offices and branches, to your subsidiaries and affiliates, and to third parties/vendors such as but not limited to messengers, couriers, credit rating agencies, verification agencies, and marketing agencies engaged by you, as well as in connection with any of the following:
2.1 at the request of any government or other similar body/authority, such as the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas or the Bankers Association of the Philippines, having jurisdiction over you or your subsidiary or affiliate;
2.2 pursuant to subpoena or other court or legal process/es in connection with any litigation between me and you or your subsidiary or affiliate, except if I am lawfully contesting the legality of the same;
2.3 when requested by any other bank/financial institution/; and,
2.4 When otherwise required to do so in accordance with applicable law.
LIMIT ON LIABILITY
- You reserve the right to alter the scope and availability of the Security Bank Online, and to modify, restrict, withdraw, cancel, disconnect, deactivate, suspend or continue any or all the services of the Security Bank Online without prior notice to me.
- You reserve the right to cancel or refuse to execute any of my instructions at any time without incurring any liability without notice and without stating the reason thereof.
- You shall not be liable to me for my inability to use the Security Bank Online including your website, due to causes beyond your control, such as but not limited to, computer hardware or software problems including bugs and viruses, or related/incidental problems that may be attributed to a third party utility, telecommunications service, or information service provider, or in cases of natural disasters or calamities, fortuitous events, force majeure, and other unforeseen events or emergencies.
- Upon my agreement with you through the Internet by any person using my log-in information, including without limitation, any transfer to a third party maintained with you, or upon your receipt of my instruction(s), you reserve the right to treat and deem such instruction(s) as valid, correct, complete, irrevocable, and binding on me, and as such you may implement them at your absolute discretion. You shall neither be liable for such instruction(s) nor be obliged to investigate the authenticity or authority of the persons sending my instruction(s), nor verify the accuracy and completeness of my instructions. I hereby accept full responsibility for all transactions executed via your e-channels and in particular, in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of my instruction(s).
- I am responsible for providing and maintaining an operational and available e-mail address and/or cellular phone number for you to send communications or notifications to me as may be necessary. You shall not be liable to me for any undelivered e-mail communication, SMS or “text” message, or any cost that I may incur due to my delayed receipt of, or inability to receive your communication or notification through these e-mail and/or cellular phone facilities. I shall promptly notify you of any change in my e-mail address, contact numbers, home or business address or any other information which may affect communication.
- I hold you, your subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as any of your officers, employees and representatives free and harmless from any and all claims and liabilities relating to loss or damages I may incur:
- I acknowledge your right to deactivate or de-list me from Security Bank Online without prior notice whether temporarily or permanently, if I fail to comply with your policies and standard operating procedures relating to my account(s), if I fail to show activity in my Security Bank Online account, or if you deem that my continued access may adversely affect your system’s credibility/security.
- SBC shall be liable only for its failure to act with good faith or to exercise reasonable care and skill, which shall be determined in accordance with the standards and practices of the banking industry.
- Subject to the provisions herein, if SBC is found liable for any act or omission for any reason whatsoever, SBC’s liability will be limited to the service fee charged to me or my actual proven damages, whichever is less. SBC will not be liable to me for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damages arising in any way out of the use of SBOL.
a. for inaccurate or incorrect entries, omissions, discrepancies, and unauthorized transaction(s) in your statement that I did not immediately report to you;
b. for acting fraudulently or negligently, including failing to properly safeguard my log in information and failing to report any unauthorized access, and consequently, for any unauthorized interception or use or missending of data relating to me or to my account(s);
c. for discontinuance or cancellation of my account, subscription, or service coverage due to my bills remaining unpaid due to reasons beyond your control;
d. for malfunctions in communications facilities not under your control that may affect the timeliness or accuracy of the instructions sent;
e. if the instruction I submitted through Security Bank Online is not implemented and I fail to verify it and promptly report it to you.
f. for providing information, including but not limited to my One-time-password (OTP), to another person, resulting in the unauthorized access/use of my account regardless of representations made to me by the person who asked for information. I acknowledge that the Bank will not, under any circumstances, ask me to disclose sensitive account information over the phone, through email or social media and that the reasonable action to take would be to immediately inform the Bank of such attempts at information breach in relation to my account.
COMPLIANCE WITH RELEVANT LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
- I warrant and agree that I will comply with all laws, regulations, ordinances, rules, decrees, and other directives applicable to my use of Security Bank Online and other services of SBC. I acknowledge that in no event shall SBC be obligated under this Agreement to take any action that it believes, in good faith, would cause it to be in violation of any laws, regulations, ordinances, rules, decrees or directives applicable to it or to me.
- I shall comply with the provisions of Republic Act No. 10175 or the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, Republic Act No. 9160, as amended or the Anti-Money Laundering Law, as amended and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, Republic Act. No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other related issuances, laws and regulations.
- I shall not create, modify or tinker with any program, code, software or system that shall in any way affect, alter or interfere with any of the systems, platforms or software of SBC. This shall include any system or software that SBC may develop or use after the execution of this Agreement.
CONSENT FOR PROCESSING, PROFILING, AND SHARING OF DATA AND INFORMATION (SECURITY BANK DATA PRIVACY TERMS).
- In the course of providing the services under this Agreement, Security Bank will be collecting and processing your information which may include personal and sensitive personal. Security Bank’s Data Privacy Statement explains how the Bank collects, protects, uses, shares and stores my personal data and is deemed incorporated herein by reference. To learn more about Security Bank’s Data Privacy Statement, you may visit Security Bank’s Website.
- You understand that your continued use and access into the Bank’s network of websites or use of this service will constitute your acceptance of the Security Bank Data Privacy Statement as the same may be revised or updated from time to time.
- You agree that your application, enrollment, purchase, maintenance, access, or continued use of any of Security Bank’s products and services will be deemed as your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the provisions of these terms.
- You hereby agree that all Personal Data (as defined under the Data Privacy Law of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations), customer data, and account or transaction information or records (collectively, the “Information”) relating to you with us from time to time may be processed, profiled or shared to, by and between Security Bank, and any of its affiliate sand subsidiaries or each of the Authority for compliance with any law, regulation, government requirement, treaty, agreement or policy or as required by or for any court, legal process, examination, inquiry, audit or investigation of any Authority. The aforesaid terms will apply notwithstanding any applicable non-disclosure agreement.
- You understand and agree that you must provide Security Bank with such information as may require from time to time to enable Security Bank to comply with any law or regulation, government requirement, treaty, agreement, or policy or as required by or for any court, legal process, examination, inquiry, audit, or investigation of any Authority.
- You understand and consent that the processing, profiling, and sharing apply during the prospecting and application stages, as well as for the duration of and even after the rejection, termination, closure or cancellation of the account or relationship or Services (collectively “Termination”) for a period of at least ten (10) years from the Termination of your last existing account or relationship. Where we deem it necessary or are required to fulfill legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement, and compliance requirements and disclosure to each of the Authority or Industry Organization, you understand and consent that the storage will be made even after a period of ten (10) years from such Termination until the final conclusion of any requirement or disclosure obligation, dispute or action.
- You have the right to review your data to ensure that inaccurate or deficient data is corrected or amended, refuse the sharing of your information to a third party and request the removal of your data from the service provider’s system if you no longer wish to use the provider’s services.
I further agree to indemnify and keep you, your subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as any of your officers, employees and representatives fully indemnified against all claims, demands, actions and proceedings which may be made against the Bank and in respect of any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may be incurred, sustained or suffered by you, directly or indirectly, after I provided information to another person resulting in the unauthorized or fraudulent use of my account, or due to my breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and/or any other act, thing or matter arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
If for any reason and/or out of sheer goodwill, the Bank decides to return any amount I lost due to my negligence, I acknowledge that this shall not be construed as an obligation on the part of the Bank to do the same in the event of a recurrence of such incident. The Bank reserves the right to deny any similar or analogous requests I may have in the future.
- All Terms and Conditions of my existing savings/checking account agreement(s) with you insofar as are not inconsistent herewith shall remain in full force and effect.
- For “AND/OR” joint accounts, it is hereby understood and agreed that all transactions to be made by any of us via Security Bank Online are deemed to have been done with the consent of all the co-depositors.
- My enrolment in Security Bank Online shall be effective upon receipt of your confirmation of the enrolment of my account(s). However, if my account(s) is/are closed, dormant, garnished, escheated, or whatever reason, I agree that you may terminate my enrolment without need of prior notice to me.
- Use of Security Bank Online as well as all accounts enrolled herein shall be governed and be subject to the applicable provisions of Republic Act No. 8792 (E-Commerce Act), the laws of the Philippines and all applicable rules and regulations of the Bank, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and the Bankers Association of the Philippines (BAP) and other regulatory bodies.
- I understand that there may be instances when my use of any Internet Banking Service may be delayed because of System Error due to unavailability of host to process the transaction. In this instance, when the host becomes available, you will process the transaction until it becomes complete even if the host becomes available after the date of the transaction.
CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I understand the Terms and Conditions detailed herein and the corresponding risks entailed in availing of the services in Security Bank Online.
- By accepting the terms and conditions and by using Security Bank Online, I agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions governing the same, its nature, present and future functionalities and operating features, and to pay any applicable fees associated with the use of the same. Acceptance online would translate to acceptance in writing.
- I understand that any subsequent enrolment to Security Bank Online shall be covered by the same Terms and Conditions.
- I understand that all the other Terms and Conditions governing the services offered is Security Bank Online shall remain in full force and effect.
- I agree that you may modify, amend, or supplement the Terms and Conditions from time to time. I understand that Clients shall be notified at least sixty (60) days prior to implementation of any amendments to the terms and conditions herein by public notice which may take the form of posting in public places, such as the bank’s official websites and/or at a conspicuous place within the premises of all banking units. Clients who do not agree with the new/revised terms and conditions have the right to exit the contract without penalty provided, that such right is exercised within thirty (30) days from receipt of individual notice or thirty (30) days from issuance of public notice.
- I likewise agree to be bound by any and all laws, rules, regulations and official issuances applicable to Security Bank Online now existing or which may hereinafter be issued or communicated by you through whatever means, as well as such other Terms and Conditions governing the use of other facilities, benefits, or service which you may make available to me in connection with Security Bank Online.
- I also agree that my continued use of Security Bank Online thereafter shall constitute my acceptance of the modifications and revised Terms and Conditions.
- I agree that the use of Security Bank Online is at my own risk and I shall assume all risks, errors, omissions and delays incidental to or arising out of the use of Security Bank Online. I acknowledge that I have understood the Terms and Conditions and the corresponding risks entailed in availing these services from Security Bank Online.
- I hereby guarantee that all transactions availed of through this product are carried out in accordance with existing laws and I promise to do and perform all acts in order to comply with the requirements of any existing law, rules and regulations.
- I shall not, in any way, interfere, change, alter, modify, override or tinker with any existing processes, systems, platforms, website, applications or software of SBC causing or possibly resulting or is perceived to result in any loss or damage to the Bank. Any act on my part which will fall under this will entitle the Bank to suspend or close my account and other services without prejudice to its right to enforce its legal remedies, including but not limited to, the collection of damages.
- I shall not, in any way, automate nor attempt to automate any of my transactions with SBC whether using SBC’s systems, platforms, website, applications, program or software or my own or a third party’s systems, platforms, website, applications, program or software, without prior written consent and approval from SBC.
- Should any of the Terms and Conditions herein be held invalid, the legality and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
- The Client shall report his/her concerns on Security Bank Online/SBOL to any SBC branch nearest to the Client, or by contacting our 24/7 Customer Service Hotline below or sending an email to [email protected] or specific to credit card inquiries, please email us at[email protected].
Customer Service hotline +632 8887-9188
(Toll-free for PLDT landline) 1-800-1-888-1250
Provided that, concerns relating to the loss of Client’s mobile device where Client’s SBOL Banking application is registered, suspected or actual security breach concerning Client’s SBOL Banking, OTP, password/Mobile PIN, and/or replacement and/or change of number of any mobile phone or device (used by Client) for the generation and/or reception of OTP should be immediately reported to the Customer Service Hotline at the numbers provided above.
SOA DOWNLOAD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement made between me and Security Bank Corporation forms an integral part of the Security Bank Online Terms and Conditions I previously agreed upon. Definitions as used in this Agreement; the words “Bank”, “you” and “your”, mean Security Bank Corporation (SBC). “I”, “my” and “me” mean the account owner(s) authorized to download Statement of Account/s (SOAs) under this Agreement. “Account” or “accounts” mean my deposit accounts at SBC such as Checking and Savings accounts.
If I want to download my Statement of Account/s (SOA/s), I must first read and agree to all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. By clicking on the “I ACCEPT” button below, I acknowledge my understanding of, and agreement to, the following terms and conditions:
- My statement/s are available for my viewing, downloading or printing for a period of three (3) months from the date that any such statement is made available to me.
- The “Account Balance” of my downloaded file shall not be determinative of the actual balance to the credit of my account at the time of the viewing or download unless verified by you after comparison with your books and records.
- I will not be charged for accessing, viewing, downloading and/or printing of my SOA pursuant to this Agreement. Security Bank reserves the right to impose or charge fees for this facility and charge my deposit account for these fees at any time after providing such notice to me as may be required by law or regulation.
- I agree not to alter or use the downloaded SOA for any unauthorized, fraudulent, or other illegal purpose. By applying for and accessing my SOA, I agree to be bound by any and all laws, rules, regulations and official issuances applicable to SOAs now existing or which may hereafter be enacted, issued, or enforced, as well as such other terms and conditions governing the use of other facilities, benefits or services that SBC may from time to time make available to me in connection with SOAs.
- I will promptly review the SOA once I viewed, downloaded or printed. I will notify the Bank immediately of any suspected error, alteration, or other irregularity (i) with my SOA; or (ii) with my account, including unauthorized access. Telephoning the Bank immediately is the best way to keep losses down, although I may also need to notify the Bank in writing to preserve my rights. Notification of suspected errors, alterations, or other irregularity within my SOA and/or account including incidents of unauthorized access must be given within twenty (20) calendar days from the date I become aware of a suspicious item/transaction or of an irregularity/incident concerning my account. This time period begins from the date I viewed, downloaded or printed the SOA. I understand that immediate notification is crucial for the Bank to assist me in addressing my concern and any lapse of time may negatively affect the resolution of my concern.
- To be able to access, view and download my SOA, I will need the following: 1) Internet access; 2) access to Security Bank Online 3) Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher or Netscape Communicator or Navigator 4.06 or higher with 128-bit encryption; 4) Microsoft Office Excel 4.0 6.0 or higher.
- If I need to contact the Bank in any of the circumstances described above, or for any other reason, I may use any of the following options: 1) visit/call my branch of account where I am maintaining my account, 2) send you an email message at [email protected] (Note: do not include your account number or non-public personal information in the email as email is not secure), or 3) By telephone at (02)8887-9188.
- By accepting below, I confirm that I have met the hardware and software requirements required for me to access Security Bank Online and to access, view, download and print my SOAs as contemplated under this Agreement.
- You hereby reserve at all times the right in your sole and absolute discretion to approve of and/or deem whether any account or account holder is eligible for the services set forth in the Agreement.
- SBC hereby reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to limit the approval or availability of and the access to the services set forth in this Agreement to only the individual listed on the Bank’s records as the primary account holder of such accounts.
This Agreement is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, recognized banking customs, the Bank’s fee schedule in effect at the time an online banking service is used, and other requirements as set forth in your deposit account Terms and Conditions, the Security Bank Online Terms and Conditions and disclosure statement, as may be amended by the Bank from time to time. In addition, this Agreement shall be deemed null and void upon the closing of an account and all online banking services established for and available to such accounts shall be immediately terminated.
The above terms supersede all prior agreements and understanding, whether oral or written, between me and the Bank with respect to the subject matter hereof.