- The “DMCI Early Move In Promo 2017” (Promo) is in partnership with DMCI Homes.
- The Promo is open to all new and existing clients of Security Bank Corporation (the “Client/s”), who shall apply for a Home Loan covering the participating properties of DMCI during the period of July 24, 2017 to October 31, 2017 and who shall subsequently be approved and shall avail of the Home Loan proceeds on or before January 31, 2018 (“Availment Period”).
- The promo shall run from July 24, 2017 to October 31, 2017.
- The following Client/s shall not be qualified under the promo:
- Client/s with an existing SBC Home Loan application currently being processed, or with a valid SBC Home Loan approval.
- Client/s with declined applications for a Security Bank Home Loan in the last six (6) months from promo start date.
- To qualify for the promo, the Client/s must submit a complete Home Loan application within the promo period.
- For an application to be considered complete, the following must be submitted to and confirmed to be complete and in order by Security Bank:
- Duly accomplished SBC Home Loan application form;
- Applicable document requirements listed in the loan application form.
- The promo is open to Clients with an availed loan of at least PHP1.7MM.
- The minimum loan term must at least be fifteen (15) years.
- The promo is applicable to the purchase of a brand new DMCI property/ies which are participants in the Early Move In offer, as follows:
||Acacia Estates, Taguig City
||Pasig Boulevard, Pasig City
||E. Rodriguez Ave., Pasig City
||Sheridan St., Mandaluyong City
||Scout Tuazon, Quezon City
- Qualified home loan borrowers shall enjoy the following upon loan booking:
- Lower Rate as per table below:
||Rate per annum (EY)
|Fixed for 5 years
Note: After the 5 year rate fixing, rates will be repriced at the prevailing repricing rate.
- Waiver of Mortgage Fees up to PHP50,000 and shall be cumulative and inclusive of the following:
- Documentary Stamp Tax on the Real Estate Mortgage (REM) and Promissory Note (PN);
- Mortgage Registration Fees;
- Notarial Fees on REM and PN;
- Processing Fee;
- Cancellation Fee;
Turn-over Fees Subsidy
In addition, qualified borrowers shall be entitled to a Turn-over Fees Subsidy amounting to PHP25,000 which shall be credited to DMCI upon loan booking.
Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) and Fire insurance premiums are not included in the waived fee offer. Any Mortgage Fees over PHP50,000 shall be shouldered by the borrower.
The Low Rate Offer shall apply for the 5 year fixing tenor only. For other term fixings, published board rates shall apply. The Low Rate Offer shall apply for the 5 year fixing tenor and is exclusive and may not be availed of with other rate discounts.
The waived fees shall only be applicable if the Client avails of the low rate offer for the 5 year fixing tenor, and vice versa. All promo features of the DMCI Early Move In Promo should be availed by the client in order to qualify for the promo.
Only the Regular Amortization payment option is allowed for accounts under the promo. The Fantastic Elastic payment option is not included or allowed under the promo.
The loan shall not be pre-paid or pre-terminated for at least five (5) years from date of availment (i.e. no partial or full principal payment shall be made within the first 5 years lock-in period.) In case of pre-payments, the Client shall reimburse the Bank for the pro-rated* amount of the fees waived and shall also be subject to a break-funding fee and the applicable pre-payment processing fees.
The promo cannot be availed in conjunction with any other home loan promo, or rate discount unless otherwise specified in the promo mechanics.
In the event any of the promo conditions are not complied with, the Client shall no longer be qualified for the Promo Rate Offer.
All Home Loan applications submitted during the program period shall undergo the standard evaluation and approval process of the Bank.
The offer is non-transferable, non-convertible to cash, cannot be exchanged for other promo items and cannot be availed in conjunction with other home loan promotions or rate discounts other than what is indicated in item no. 9.
These terms and conditions are subject to any relevant law, government direction and regulation. The promotion shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law.
In case of dispute, the decision of the Bank, with the concurrence of DTI, shall be deemed final.
* Client has to reimburse the Bank the full amount of the waived fees and turn-over subsidy if pre-payment or pre-termination of the loan is done on year 1 to 3 of the lock in period and the pro-rated amount on year 4 to 5.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit Number 8620, Series of 2017.