Security Bank and Zonta Club of Makati & Environs are now accepting nominees for the 8 Bravo Empowered Women Awards 2019.
Now on its 3rd year, the 8 Bravo Empowered Women Awards program recognizes outstanding Filipino women whose unwavering commitment to their advocacies have led to social and economic progress and have empowered women towards nation-building.
An awardee will be chosen for each of the eight categories: Arts, Culture & Heritage; Business; Culinary Arts; Education; Media & Public Affairs; Science & Technology; Social Services; and Sports. Nominees must possess the following qualifications:
- Filipino citizen
- Of good moral character
- With outstanding track record in her profession
- Involved in an advocacy for the last three years
- Sustained a project for the improvement of society
Zontians and Security Bank employees are not allowed to be nominated.
Aside from the recognition, this year’s winners will also receive Php 50,000 each, which they may use for their chosen advocacies. They will also join the distinguished roster of Bravo women:
- Mary Placid C. Abejo, OSBand Maribel Ongpin (Bravo Woman for Arts, Culture & Heritage)
- Zarah Jane D. Juan and Raquel Choa(Bravo Woman for Business)
- Susana P. Guerreroand Jessie Sincioco (Bravo Woman for Culinary Arts)
- Elsie Maria M. Romanoand Carmen Lourdes Valdes (Bravo Woman for Education)
- Sadhana Buxaniand Chona Gosiaoco (Bravo Woman for Media & Public Affairs)
- Mary Beth B. Maningas and Dra. Jacqueline Dominguez (Bravo Woman for Science & Technology)
- Susan V. Ople and Ruth Callanta (Bravo Woman for Social Services)
- Yvette K. Medallaand Jaymie Pizarro (Bravo Woman for Sports)
- Jessie Lichauco(Special Awardee)
Those interested to submit nominations may visit https://www.securitybank.com/bravoawards/ to download the submission form and view the guidelines. Deadline for submission is on March 31, 2019.