Good news! We’re now offering a motorcycle loan to our valued customers and borrowers with good records. Here’s what you need to know about this new loan facility:
Who are qualified for a high-end motorcycle loan?
For now, only valued depositors and good repeat borrowers of the bank is eligible for a high-end motorcycle loan. Additionally, here are client eligibility requirements:
- Filipino citizens who are residents in the Philippines; or foreign citizens residing in the Philippines, provided, accompanied with a positive endorsement from the company he is affiliated with and with a qualified Filipino citizen guarantor or co- maker or
- Filipino citizens who are residing outside the boarders of the Philippines, provided with qualified Filipino citizen guarantor or co- maker.
- Age must be 21 years old but not more than 65 years upon final maturity of the loan.
- Currently employed or a permanent/regular employee of a reputable institution.
How do I pay for the loan?
We only accept auto-debit arrangement for this type of loan.
What brands are are acceptable for this loan?
You can use our motorcycle loan for the purchase of the following brands. Keep in mind that the brands below are subject to a minimum of 30% downpayment and maximum 36 months term.
||Acceptable models and price range
- Harley Davidson
- MV Agusta
|400cc and up model only
Minimum SRP: PHP 300,000
What are the rates?
||Add-on rates (Net) In Arrears
What documents do i need to apply?
- Completely filled out and signed application form
- Clear copy of government-issued ID
- Latest BIR Form 2316 or 3 months pay slip or Certificate of Employment (COE) / Employment contract for OFW
- Latest BIR Form 1701
- Latest copy of Audited Financial Statement, Certificate of Registration, SEC, GIS, Articles of Partnership/Incorporation, By-laws Company Profile
- Certificate of Business Registration with DTI or Business Permit or SEC
- List of Suppliers & Trade References with contact information