How to use Security Bank Queue Machine
Improving Customer Experience!
As our valued clients, your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and to improve your BetterBanking experience on your next branch visit, we encourage you to use our NEW Queueing Machine, now available in all our branches!
With our new queueing machine, your transaction processing time will be shorter and more convenient for a better and more organized banking experience! Plus! You now have the option to enter your transaction details by scanning the QR Code posted in our branches using your mobile phone.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use our queueing machine:
1. Choose your preferred language.
2. Select the option that applies to you, whether or not you are currently an SBC accountholder.
*For accountholders, please enter any account number or ATM card number for prioritization purposes.
3. Choose your transaction.
4. Enter* the necessary details for your chosen transaction.
*Your transaction details will be automatically transmitted in the Teller/CA, which ensures accuracy and reduces processing time.
5. Ensure that all the details you have provided for your transaction are accurate and correct.
6. Claim your Queueing Stub.
- Your queue number will be called through the Branch TV monitor, which will also indicate the counter you should approach.
- Please note that queue numbers will not be called in order. PWDs/Senior Citizens/Pregnant Women, Wealth, and Gold Circle members will be given priority.
Watch out as we continue to launch new features to improve your branch experience soon!
Find your nearest branch here and start using our [NEW] Queue Machine now!