SB EQUITIES, INC.
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of SB Capital Investment Corporation, which is 100% owned by Security Bank Corporation.
- Licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission to operate as a Stock Brokerage.It acts as broker and dealer of securities listed in the Philippine Stock Exchange.
- Consistently on the Top 15 among Trading Participants of the Philippine Stock Exchange.
- A consistently recipient of various awards and recognition from highly-respected institutions.
- Fully computerized backroom system complimented by reliable and experienced support staff.
We at SB Equities, Inc. recognize the need to provide a venue for investors to trade securities and related instruments in the Philippine capital market as a worthwhile business undertaking.
It is therefore our mission to render the professional quality stock brokering service to all our institutional and retail customers.
In so doing, we will achieve our vision of becoming a major player in various exchanges including the Philippine Stock Exchange.
OUR FIRM COMMITMENT
TO OUR CUSTOMERS
We firmly believe that the customer is our source of livelihood and therefore deserve only the best service we can possibly provide.
We guarantee our customers professional quality stock brokering service. This will be done by ensuring a high degree of professionalism from the personnel of the company as well the deployment of the most appropriate technology in order to ensure that transactions are carried out correctly and efficiently.
We are committed to engage in ethical business practice at all times. We do not and never will engage, support, condone any illegal or unlawful business practices or activities which we believe is detrimental to our customers and our company.
TO OUR STAKEHOLDERS
We are dedicated to becoming a major brokerage house in the Philippine Stock Exchange in terms of value turnover by providing professional quality stock brokering service and maintaining a healthy mix of institutional and retail clients.
We are also committed in being compliant to all the requirements set by our parent company as well as the regulatory bodies of our industry. We will ensure the completion of all necessary procedures and documents that will be obliged from us through prompt action.
TYPE/LIST OF SERVICES
- Retail and Institutional Stockbroking
Trunk Line: 891-11-43
Operation/Support: 8676788 local 8707 -8704 and 8776| 813-3441
Fax No.: 813-3349