Get a Credit Card for All Your Needs
- Exciting Rewards
- Secure Online Shopping
- Worldwide Acceptance
Best for First-time Users
- Higher Credit Limits
- Supplementary Cards
- Exclusive Promos
Best for Frequent Shoppers
- Dual Currency Billing
- Access to MIASCOR Lounges
- Concierge Services
Best for Premium Users
Enjoy the Perks and Benefits of BetterBanking
Get the most out of your
Credit Cards, now with EMV!
Click here to learn more.
With Security Bank credit cards, you can get more rewards points for every purchase and easily redeem online! View the reward catalog here.
Click here to enjoy the best payment and installment terms.
Strapped for cash? Convert your big transactions to installments with exclusive rates made just for you. Click here to learn more.
Transfer your balances from any credit card in the Philippines to a lower rate. We accepted credit cards from all banks in the Philippines including your BDO credit card, BPI credit card, Citibank credit card, or Metrobank credit card. Click here to use Balance Transfer.
Need assistance with your credit card? Click here to get the most reliable credit card services.
After accomplishing the easy eSoA enrollment process, you’ll get your statement of account thru email. To learn more about eSoA, click here.
Unsatisfied with your credit limit? Never worry again about not having enough for your transaction with our online credit limit increase service. Avail of our services here
Has it been a while since you updated your information with us? Update your credit card information here.
- Filipino Citizen and Philippine Resident
- Principal Cardholder must be between 21-65 years old
- Employed as a Regular Employee for at least 1 year
- OR Self-Employed Profitably for at least 3 years
- Gross Annual Income must be at least P180,000
- Must have a landline number
- Government-Issued Photo-Bearing ID
- For Self-Employed: 3 years AFS or ITR AND SEC/DTI Registration
- For Employed: Signed COE or ITR or 3mo Payslip with Company ID (front/back)