Earn rewards and enjoy the full benefits of having a savings account and credit card that fits your lifestyle. Make the most out of your bundle by mixing and matching from our selection.
No Interbranch fees
Transfer money to any Security Bank accounts nationwide for free.
The Asian Banker’s Deposit Product of the Year for 3 consecutive years.
Low opening balance
For as low as PHP5,000, you can open an account with us.
Fast and easy application
Opening an account online takes 15 minutes only.
No annual fee
Enjoy a waived annual fess for the first year – or no annual fee forever with Next Mastercard.
Get exclusive offers at your favorite stores, hotels, and airlines.
Non-expiring rewards points
Earn 1 point for every PHP20 spent using your Security Bank credit card.
Use your credit card to make bank deposit payments for rent, tuition, business suppliers, and more.
Not sure which bundle to choose? We’ll pick the best savings and credit card for you, whether it’s great rewards, a low annual fee, or cashback.
Answer a few quick questions to find the perfect bundle for you.
Choose how you want to save
- Get to choose how you’re going withdraw — either in PHP/USD.
- Keep track of your dollar transactions using your Security Bank passbook.
- Open a USD savings account in any of our 300+ branches!
Compare credit cards
Earn up to 5% cashback on everyday expenses like groceries, gas, utility bills, and more.
Get exclusive offers on Shopping, Entertainment, Wellness, and Accommodation.
Enjoy premium access to airport lounges worldwide, free travel insurance, and 24/7 concierge service.
Enjoy no annual fee forever and automatic installment plan of 3, 6, and 12 months on purchases of at least PHP5,000.
Travel seamlessly with Mastercard Airport Experiences—get exclusive Dining, Spa, and Entertainment privileges at selected airports.
- Filipino Citizen and Philippine Resident
- Principal cardholder and must be 21-65 years old
- Employed as a regular employee for at least 1 year or self employed profitably for at least 3 years
- For self employed must be a Security Bank depositor for at least 12 months
- Must have a landline number and email address
- Government-issued photo-bearing ID.
- For employed applicants: 1 month payslip or signed COE or ITR.
- For self-employed applicants: ITR and 2 years AFS Business Permit and DTI/SEC Registration.
Features and services
Convert available credit card limit to cash and pay in monthly fixed installments.
Check application status
Get quick updates regarding the status of your credit card application.
Automate bills payments using your credit card and remember just 1 due date.
Update credit card Information
Easily update your information through our online form.
Pay big purchases in light installments with our lower rates.
Increase credit limit
Easily apply for a higher credit limit through our online form.
Get your credit card statements through email.
Account Summary Details
|Opening Balance||Maintaining Balance||Interest Rate||Debit Card||Passbook||Checkbook|
|Junior One Account||PHP100||PHP5,000||0.0675%||
|Build-Up Savings||PHP5,000||PHP5,000||up to 0.17%*||
||Issued upon request|
|US Dollar Savings Account||USD500||USD500||
Our accounts have no interbranch transaction fees!
*Depends on time deposit terms and amount.
Find out what’s the best bundle for you!