Terms and Conditions
- The promo is open to all Security Bank Mastercard credit and debit cardholders whose accounts are active, current, and in good* credit standing.
- The promo is from February 1 to December 31, 2019. Stay period is from February 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.
- Cardholders must book at the Agoda-Security Bank microsite at www.agoda.com/securitybank to ensure that the discount will apply. It will not apply if a cardholder book directly in the Agoda website.
- Offer is not applicable on Agoda mobile app bookings.
- Cardholders must use their Security Bank Mastercard when paying in order to avail of the promo.
- Offer is not transferable and is not convertible to cash or gift certificates.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any existing promotional offers, packages, corporate rates, contracted rates and conference/group bookings.
- Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Security Bank Mastercards shall apply.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Security Bank Mastercard credit and debit cards which are not reported lost or stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Issuance and Use of Security Bank-issued credit cards.
- Customer visits the co-branded microsite: www.agoda.com/securitybank.
- Customer inputs desired travel dates and destination in the search box.
- Search results appear – customer selects his preferred “Promotion Eligible” hotel.
- Customer selects his preferred room and clicks on the “Book” button.
- Customer inputs his contact details then clicks on “continue”.
- Customer inputs his credit card details to avail of the discount – discount will only appear after entering his credit card details.
- Customer receives the voucher in his email for his successful booking.
- Customer completes his stay at the hotel.
Agoda is one of the world’s fastest-growing online hotel platforms. Established in 2005 as a start-up, Agoda expanded quickly in Asia and was soon acquired in 2007 by the world’s largest seller of rooms online – the Priceline Group. Today, Agoda offers hundreds of thousands of accommodation options around the globe with service and support in over 40 languages. Operations have been set up in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Budapest, and an additional presence can be found in major cities across Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas. Our network enables dedicated teams to maintain close relationships with property and marketing partners around the globe, sourcing the best accommodation deals found in the digital world.