Terms and Conditions
- The promo is open to all Security Bank MasterCard credit and debit cardholders in good* credit standing.
- The promo period is from January 6 – December 31, 2020.
- Cardholders can avail of the following promos:
- New Customers: 18% off no minimum spend, P1,000 max discount, one-time use
- Existing Customers: 15% off P1,000 minimum spend, P1,000 max discount, multi-use
- To avail of the discount, cardholders must use promo code SB2020 upon checkout on ZALORA website or app and pay using their Security Bank Mastercard.
- Promo code is applicable to participating brands and categories, except for brands and categories detailed in www.zalora.com.ph/faq-non-sale/.
- Promo code may be used multiple times per account within the promotion period.
- Offer is not transferable and is not convertible to cash or gift certificates.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promos, offers and discounts of the participating merchant.
- Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Security Bank Mastercards shall apply.
- For any questions or clarifications, please contact ZALORA Philippines hotline at +632 858 0777 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to avail
- Log-on to http://www.zalora.com.ph
- Click on Shop Women or Shop Men to begin.
- Select product categories.
- Select product.
- Select size and click on “Add to Bag”.
- Once finished, click CHECKOUT NOW to proceed.
- Log in or Register by Signing in via Facebook. Input Customer Information such as name, phone number and delivery address.
- Select “Credit/Debit Card” as Payment Method and add card information.
- Click “Have a promo code? Enter it here”.
- Enter promo code: SB2020 then click APPLY.
- Click “Order Now” to finalize order
- Discount will be deducted from subtotal.
- Click ORDER NOW to finalize the order.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Security Bank MasterCard credit and debit cards which are not reported lost or stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Issuance and Use of Security Bank-issued credit cards.