Terms and Conditions
- For every Php3, 000 single-receipt straight or Php5, 000 installment transaction from The SM Store paid using Philippine issued credit, debit, or prepaid Mastercard entitles a cardholder to one (1) electronic raffle entry and a chance to win 125,000 PAL Mabuhay Miles.
- If the customer presents his/her SM Advantage Card or Prestige Card, the customer gets double raffle entries.
- Purchase of Cellcards, Phone cards, SM Gift Cards, SM Gift Pass, Concert Tickets, Returns, Bills Payment Products, and other products at the Customer Service Counter are not entitled to raffle entry.
- Qualified transactions should be made from April 21 to June 30, 2019.
- Promotion period is from April 21 to June 30, 2019.
- Electronic Raffle Draw will be held at the MCI Office, 4th Floor One E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Mall of Asia Complex Pasay City, in the presence of DTI and SM representative.
- There will be 100 winners of 125,000 PAL Mabuhay Miles.
- Draw schedules:
No. of Winners Prize Entry Period Draw Date Time 50 Winners 125,000 PAL Mabuhay Miles April 21 to May 20, 2019 May 24, 2019 4:00PM 50 Winners 125,000 PAL Mabuhay Miles April 21 to June 30, 2019 July 5, 2019 4:00PM
- Cardholder may only win once regardless of his/her entry being drawn more than once in the raffle draw.
- All Mabuhay Miles prizes will be credited to the winners Mabuhay Miles Card. If winner is not a Mabuhay Miles cardholder, he/she will have to enroll online at the PAL Mabuhay Miles website at no cost to the winner.
- Prize is not convertible to cash but is transferable and exempted from prize tax.
- Taxes, surcharges, and other related fees with ticket issuance will be at the expense of the winners.
- Mabuhay Miles terms and conditions shall apply.
- The SM Store, PAL Mabuhay Miles, and Mastercard reserve the right to verify the eligibility of the drawn entries (that is, the winner’s transaction must be valid for the duration of the Raffle Draw and the 60-day redemption period).
- SM or the issuing bank of the winning card will notify the winners by SMS, eDM, and registered mail on how to claim the prize.
- Winners will be given sixty (60) days upon receipt of notification to claim their prize certificate. After the 60-days claiming period, unclaimed prizes will be forfeited in favor of The SM Store with the prior approval of DTI.
- Winners must present one (1) valid I.D.’s, (valid ID’s are Driver’s License, SSS card, Passport, Birth Certificate, TIN Card and any government ID at The SM Store branch where they won for crediting of Mabuhay Miles.
- Winners must sign the consent form indicated in the Claim Certificate prior to crediting of Mabuhay Miles.
- Winner should present the winning Mastercard – credit, debit, or prepaid card used for the winning transaction.
- If a representative is claiming the prize in behalf of the winner, he/she must present an authorization letter from the winner, photocopy of winner’s card used for the winning transaction and valid identification (Passport, Driver’s License or SSS I.D. of both the winner and his/her representative). The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification and a copy of the winner’s TIN.
- Mastercard and Member Banks reserve the right to verify the eligibility of the drawn entries (that is, the winner’s transaction must be valid and account must be existing and in good standing for the duration of the Raffle Draw and the 60-day redemption period) in concurrence with DTI.
- The SM Store and Mastercard reserve the right to disclose and publish names, photos and other information of the winners in any mode or manner as they deem appropriate.
- Employees of The SM Store, Mastercard Philippines, MCI, their accredited advertising agencies and suppliers, and their family relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the promotion.
Per DTI-FTB Permit Number 5838, Series of 2019