Terms and Conditions
- The promo is open to all Security Bank Mastercard credit and debit cardholders whose accounts are active, current, and in good* credit standing.
- The promo is from March 4 to June 30, 2019.
- Cardholders must use their Security Bank Mastercard to pay in order to avail of the promo.
- In this promo, Security Bank Mastercard credit cardholders except Security Bank Mastercard Corporate may avail of 3 and 6 month 0% ChargeLight Installment tenors.
- 0% is subject to approval and only valid if the monthly dues are paid in full.
- The full amount of the 0% ChargeLight Installment transaction shall be automatically deducted from the cardholders’ available credit limit.
- Offer is not transferrable and is not convertible to cash or gift certificates.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promos, offers and discounts of the participating merchant.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail the promotional discount or the discount provided under Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Security Bank Mastercards shall apply.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Security Bank Mastercard credit and debit cards which are not reported lost or stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Issuance and Use of Security Bank-issued credit cards.
- House of Miladay – 150 Jupiter Street, Bel-Air Village Makati City 1209, Philippines
- Miladay ATC – Ground Floor, Commerce Mall Madrigal Avenue, Muntinlupa City
- Miladay Glorietta – Ground Floor, Glorietta 4 Ayala Center, Makati City Philippines
- Miladay TriNoma – Level 2, TriNoma Mall EDSA corner North Avenue, Quezon City Philippines
- Miladay Ayala Malls The 30th – 1065 Ground Floor Ayala Malls The 30th, Meralco Ave. Pasig City, Philippines
- Miladay City of Dreams Manila – Unit 224, Aseana Avenue Corner Roxas Boulevard Tambo, Parañaque City
- Miladay MOA – Level 2, Entertainment Mall, Mall of Asia, Pasay City Philippines
- Miladay SM North Edsa The Block – Level 3, The Block SM City North EDSA, Quezon City Philippines
- Miladay SM City Taytay – Level 2, SM City Taytay, Manila East Road Brgy. Dolores, Taytay Rizal, Philippines
- Miladay Ayala Malls Feliz – Ground Floor, Marcos Highway Brgy. Dela Paz Pasig, Philippines
About Miladay Fine Jewels
The moment Ting Dayrit gave his wife Mila a packet of loose pearls, the brand that will touch the hearts of many was born.
In 1966, Ting and Mila Dayrit started their small jewelry workshop at their home’s garage. In just a span of 3 years,
the small jewelry workshop blossomed into a store located in the heart of Makati. They called their store Miladay,
which meant “Mila’s Day” because Mila had a dream and Miladay was her legacy.
Today, Miladay continues to make everyone feel loved.