Terms and Conditions
- Power UP Back2School promotion (“promo”) of Metro Department Store and Supermarket is open to all Security Bank Rewards and Cashback Mastercard credit cardholders and Security Bank Debit Mastercard cardholders whose accounts are active, current, and in good* credit standing.
- Promo is from June 14 to August 4, 2019.
- Cardholders can earn up to four (4) electronic raffle entries for every P1,000 single-receipt purchase at any Metro Department Store and Supermarket nationwide.
- 1 raffle entry for every P1,000 single-receipt purchase
- 2 additional raffle entries for using Security Bank Mastercard credit or debit cards
- 1 additional raffle entry for using Metro Rewards Club card
- Cardholders can win in any of the following exciting prizes.
- 30 Winners of Acer Aspire 3 Laptops
- 30 Winners of Globe At Home WIFI
- Draws of winners shall also be done electronically on the scheduled raffle draw on August 16, 2019, 6:00 PM at the Metro Market Market branch in the presence of representatives from DTI, Metro and/or Security Bank.
- Security Bank reserves the right to validate the eligibility of the drawn winners/cardholders.
- A cardholder can win only once in the promo regardless being drawn more than once in the raffle draw.
- The winners will be contacted via the phone number and address they have provided within fourteen (14) banking days from the raffle draw.
- Once the cardholder has been successfully contacted, instructions will be given on how to redeem the prize.
- This promo cannot be used in conjunction with other ongoing promos of Security Bank credit cards, and is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Security Bank credit cards.
- Employees and Officers of Security Bank Corporation and Metro and their affiliates, its accredited agencies and suppliers, its third-party service providers, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are disqualified to join in the promotion.
- Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Security Bank Mastercards shall apply.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Security Bank Mastercard credit and debit cards which are not reported lost or stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Issuance and Use of Security Bank-issued credit cards.