TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The campaign is open to all Security Bank Rewards Mastercard credit cardholders in good credit standing. Security Bank Rewards Mastercard credit cards are Security Bank Classic Mastercard, Security Bank Gold Mastercard, Security Bank Platinum Mastercard and Security Bank World Mastercard.
- Security Bank Rebates Mastercard credit cards such as Security Bank Complete Cashback Mastercard and Security Bank Click Mastercard, Security Bank Corporate Mastercard and Security Bank Debit Mastercard are not qualified for this campaign.
- Promo period is from June 1, 2019 until July 31, 2019.
- Redemption is within sixty (60) days upon receipt of SMS with unique redemption code.
- SMS with unique redemption code will be automatically sent to the cardholder’s first registered mobile number on August 5, 2019.
- Cardholders are entitled to redeem the FREE American Tourister Backpack, Luggage or Travel Accessory items at any of the participating American Tourister boutique stores nationwide.
- Transactions should be made and posted within the promo period to qualify for the campaign. The minimum accumulated spend requirement and the corresponding free item are as follows:
Tier Accumulated Minimum Spend Requirement (Overseas and Online Transactions Only) Free American Tourister Item 1 Php 50,000 American Tourister ACC Foldable Backpack 2 Php 150,000 American Tourister Milton Backpack 3 Php 300,000 American Tourister Skycove SP80/29
- Qualified transactions are those that are made overseas and online using the qualified Security Bank Mastercard credit cards.
- Transactions that are NOT qualified for the campaign are:
- Local Straight and 0% ChargeLight Installment Retail Transactions;
- Online transactions made from merchant that are geographically based in the Philippines;
- Transactions from Bills Assist merchants;
- Balance Transfer, Ready Cash, Balance Convert, and Convert-to-ChargeLight transactions;
- All types of gaming transactions and transactions generated from activities that involve a bet or a game of chance for money or other desired stakes;
- Cash advance via ATM, over-the-counter or Security Bank Online (SBOL); and
- Fees and Charges.
- For cardholders with dual currency feature, the overseas spend will be computed based on the converted Peso at an exchange rate of Php 50.00 (e.g. $100 = P5,000).
- Transactions made by supplementary credit cardholders will automatically tagged under their respective principal credit cardholders’ accounts. In this campaign, a cardholder can only redeem either of the free American Tourister items once.
- SMS with unique redemption code must be presented to the participating American Tourister boutique stores to redeem the free American Tourister Backpack, Luggage or Travel Accessory.
- Participating Redemption American Tourister boutique stores are:
STORES ADDRESS American Tourister- Robinsons Las Pinas G11 Robinsons Place 345 Alabang Zapote Rd., Brgy. Talon Las Pinas City American Tourister- Robinsons Manila Level 2 Robinsons Place Midtown, M. Adriatico cor. Pedro Gil St. Malate, Manila American Tourister- TriNoma EDSA cor. North Ave., Brgy. Bagong Pag-Asa Quezon City American Tourister- Gateway Mall G/L Gateway Mall, Araneta Center Cubao, Quezon City House of Samsonite- Central Square L/G Floor Central Square Mall, 5th Ave. cor. 28th St., Bonifacio Global City Taguig American Tourister- Ayala Center Cebu Level 1 Paseo Marina Ayala Center Cebu, Archbishop Reye Ave., Cebu Business Park Cebu City Samsonite- Limketkai 2F East Concourse Limketkai Mall, Lapasan, Misamis Oriental
- For cardholders with multiple mobile numbers, Security Bank will use the first mobile number registered to the cardholder’s account.
- Should a cardholder fail to receive SMS with the unique promo code, cardholder must advise Security Bank’s Customer Service Hotline and update their nominated mobile number for them to receive the SMS.
- Cardholders can redeem the FREE American Tourister Backpack, Luggage or Travel Accessory during regular operating hours of American Tourister boutique stores nationwide.
- Security Bank may not replace a redeemed promo code due to failure of cardholder to update his/her mobile number.
- The free American Tourister gift item is not convertible to cash, non-transferable, non-refundable, and not replaceable when lost and not for sale. As such, no resending of redemption code when lost or deleted.
- Exchanging of the free American Tourister gift item for another item is not allowed once redeemed.
- The Security Bank Overseas and Online Shopping Campaign can be availed of only once. A cardholder who has already redeemed may no longer redeem again. In case the principal or supplementary cardholder is found to have made multiple/invalid redemptions or is found to have redeemed using fraudulent schemes, Security Bank shall have the right to charge the cost of the redeemed welcome gift at prevailing retail price, to the principal or supplementary cardholder’s Security Bank credit card.
- Those who replace, upgrade, downgrade or convert to another product such as but not limited to Complete Cashback card or Click card within the promo period are not eligible to join this promo.
- If the cardholder subsequently disputes the very same transaction which he used for the redemption of the FREE American Tourister gift item, the cost of the item redeemed shall be charged to the cardholder’s account, unless the cardholder enters into another card transaction within the promo period that will qualify. If no other transaction qualifies for the promo, the cardholder shall be informed via email or phone call that the cost of the item redeemed shall be charged to his account.
- If there is any instance of fraud on the part of the cardholder with regards to the transaction used for the redemption of the item, Security Bank reserves the right to charge the cost of the item to the cardholder’s account, as well as other remedies available to it under the law.
- This promo cannot be used in conjunction with other on-going promos of Security Bank, and is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Security Bank Mastercard credit cards.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose Security Bank Mastercards are not reported lost or stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and Cardholders who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Issuance and Use of Security Bank-issued credit cards.