Terms and Conditions
- The Promo is open to all Security Bank Mastercard credit cardholders whose accounts are active, current, and in good standing.
- The Promo Period is until December 31, 2023 only.
- Security Bank Cardholders are entitled to avail the latest iPhone 14 and 14 Plus models via 0% ChargeLight for up to 12 months within the Promo Period.
- To avail the Promo, the Cardholder must present and use their participating Security Bank Mastercard credit card at any establishment of Power Mac Center within the Promo Period.
- Credit cardholders may avail either 0% ChargeLight or Charge Now, Pay Later for up to 12 months installment tenor at any Power Mac Center branch nationwide.
- 0% ChargeLight Installment is subject to bank approval and only valid if the monthly dues are paid in full.
- Payment deferral of 2 to 3 months for Charge Now, Pay Later transactions will vary depending on the account’s statement cut-off.
- The full amount of the 0% ChargeLight Installment transaction shall be automatically deducted from the cardholders’ available credit limit.
- The Promo is not transferable and is not convertible into cash or gift certificates.
- The Promo cannot be used in conjunction with ongoing promos, offers and discounts of Power Mac Center.
- In case of disputes related to this Promo, the decision of Power Mac Center and Security Bank Corporation shall be conclusive in concurrence with DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by Security Bank Corporation.
- Any dispute concerning the products availed with the Promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Power Mac Center with the concurrence of DTI.
- Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Security Bank Mastercard credit cards, and Power Mac Center shall apply.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Security Bank Mastercard credit and debit cards which are not reported lost or stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Issuance and Use of Security Bank-issued credit cards.