Terms and Conditions
- The Security Bank eSOA Enrollment Promo will run from July 20, 2020 to August 31, 2020.
- The promo is open to all Principal cardholders of Security Bank Mastercard whose accounts are active, current, and in good* credit standing and who are not currently enrolled in Electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) facility.
- Mastercard Classic
- Mastercard Gold
- Mastercard Platinum
- Mastercard World
- Mastercard Cashback
- The promo entitles Principal cardholders of Security Bank to receive a P100 eGift once they enroll successfully in eSOA facility thru online form (bit.ly/SBCGoPaperless), email at [email protected] or call SBC’s Customer Service Hotline at (02) 888-791-88 within the promo period.
- Promo Period: July 20, 2020 to August 31, 2020
- Redemption Period: 60 days upon receipt of eGift code
- To redeem, cardholder must present the eGift code that was sent to their mobile number at any participating merchants.
- For the list of participating merchants, please see Annex A. List of participating merchants may change without prior notice.
- The redemption process for the Security Bank eSOA Enrollment Promo will be as follows:
- The eGift code will be sent to the qualified cardholder’s mobile number once the cardholder successfully enrolls in eSOA facility. If there is no valid mobile number registered, the eGift code will be sent to the cardholder’s email address. For all qualified cardholders, the eGift code will be sent within 30 days upon successful enrollment.
- The Security Bank eSOA Enrollment Promo can be availed of only once. A cardholder who has already redeemed under the Promo may no longer redeem again. In case the Principal cardholder is found to have made multiple/invalid redemptions or is found to have redeemed using fraudulent schemes, Security Bank shall have the right to charge the cost of the redeemed eGift code at prevailing retail price, to the Principal cardholder’s Security Bank credit card.
- Successful eSOA enrollment will take effect on cardholder’s next statement cut-off date. The electronic Statement of Account (eSOA) will be sent through cardholder’s registered email address.
- eSOA enrollment made under this Promo should not be cancelled within twelve (12) months from the rewarding of eGift code. In the event of cancellation within this 12-month period, Security Bank shall have the right to automatically debit the cardholder’s enrolled credit card for the amount of eGift code/s received for this promo.
- In case of dispute but not limited to the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfilment, Security Bank’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder’s eligibility for the Promotion or for any redemption shall be resolved by Security Bank with the concurrence of DTI.
- The eGift code is not convertible to cash, non-refundable, and not replaceable when lost, and is not for sale. As such, there shall be no resending of the eGift code when the same is lost or deleted.
- Exchanging of eGift code for another item is not allowed once redemption is completed.
- Corporate cardholders are not eligible to join this promo.
- The cardholder should maintain his/her card account in good credit standing for at least 12 months from approval. Otherwise, the cost of the eGift code will be charged back to the cardholder’s account.
- The Security Bank eSOA Enrollment Promo cannot be used in conjunction with other on-going promos of Security Bank and of the participating merchants and is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of Security Bank Mastercard credit cards and Security Bank’s rewards program.
- The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third-party sellers), for the completion of the redemption process for Security Bank. Further, the Cardholder agrees to receive SMS/text messages or e-mails in relation to the Promo, such as but not limited to SMS or e-mails confirming earning of eGift code upon successful enrollment.
*Cardholders in good credit standing are those with Security Bank Mastercard credit cards which are not reported lost or stolen, whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraud, and those who have not violated any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Issuance and Use of Security Bank-issued credit cards.
List of Stores
|7107 Culture + Cuisine Restaurant||Chatime|
|Agape Pastries & Tartines||Choobi Choobi|
|Aozora Japanese Restaurants||Churreria La Lola|
|Art Bar||CompuWare Computer Center|
|Automatic Centre||Damaso Residencia|
|Avis||De Los Reyes Optical|
|Ba Noi’s||Dencio’s Bar and Grill|
|Baker & Cook||Denny’s|
|Bank Bar||Digital Walker|
|Barcino||Dillingers 1903 Steak and Brew|
|Baseus||Din Tai Fung|
|Baskin Robbins||Don Henrico’s|
|BCN Wine Gastro Bar||Eye Society|
|Bench Cafe||Fashion Smile Dental Spa|
|Beyond The Box||Fish and Co.|
|Bizu Patisserie and Bistro||Flowerstore.ph|
|Black Canyon Coffee||FOO’D by Davide Oldani|
|Bluesmith Coffee and Kitchen||Foodee Global Concepts|
|Bonchon||Fresh Fragrance Bar|
|Bono Gelato||Fully Booked|
|Bootcamp Football Shop||Galileo Enrichment Learning Program|
|Bo’s Coffee||Galli Village Cafe|
|Botejyu||Ganso-Shabuway Japanese Style Hot Pot|
|Brique Modern Kitchen||Go Bento|
|Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant||Gong Cha|
|Buffalo Wild Wings||Gyu-Kaku|
|Build City||Halo Mobile Clothing|
|Bulgogi Brothers||Happy Barrels|
|Caffe Firenzo||Happy Skin|
|California Pizza Kitchen||Hawker Chan|
|CameraHaus||Heaven by Deborah Mitchell|
|Certified Calm||Himawari Bags|
|Chaser Action Sports||Hi-Precision Diagnostics|
|Candy Corner||Hi-Precision Plus|
|Capital||Hobbes and Landes|
|Ideal Vision||Nike Forum|
|Ingersoll 1892||Nike Park|
|Jing Monis Salon||OMF Lit Bookshop|
|Kam’s Roast||Osaka Ohsho|
|Kichitora of Tokyo||Owndays|
|Kids Ink||Pancake House|
|Kitchenails||Papa John’s Pizza|
|Kogi-Q||Paper Moon Cafe|
|Kooky & Luscious||Parmigiano|
|Krispy Kreme||Passages Bookshop (by OMF Lit)|
|Kumori Japanese Bakery||PCWORX|
|Las Flores||Pepi Cubano|
|Little Flour Cafe||Phat Pho|
|Llaollao||Pink’s Hotel Bar|
|Lugang Cafe||Plains & Prints|
|M Barbers||Planet Sports|
|Mamma Mia||Prohibition Liquor Lounge|
|Marina Bay Spa and Lifestyle Club||Rambla|
|Mazendo||Res Toe Run|
|Mecha Uma||Ride Revolution|
|Meridian Time Gear||Rookie USA|
|Mesa Filipino Moderne||Royqueen|
|Michaela||Rustan’s Department Store|
|Miss Esthe||Rusty Lopez|
|Modern Shanghai||Salon Privat|
|MyHealth Clinic||Shawa Wama|
|Nail It||Shi Lin|
|National Bookstore||Shop TV|
|New Balance||Silicon Valley|
|New Zealand Natural||Silk by Lay Bare|
|Single Origin||Wildflour Italian|
|Sizzlin’ Steak||Wing Zone|
|Sky Waterpark Cebu||Work Station|
|Sky-Med Health and Laboratory Center||Yabu|
|Tactics Water Gear|
|TCA Digital Square|
|The Athlete’s Foot|
|The Bayleaf Intramuros Hotel|
|The Bayleaf Intramuros Restaurants|
|The Bistro Group|
|The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf|
|The Dessert Kitchen|
|The Dessert Museum|
|The Mess Hall|
|The Moment Group|
|The OMG Store|
|The Spa Wellness|
|The Sports Warehouse|
|The Travel Club|
|Tim Ho Wan|
|Todd English Food Hall|
|Tong Yang Plus|
|Toni & Sergio|
|TuanTuan Chinese Brasserie|
|Wee Nam Kee|
|Whistlestop Restaurant and Bar|
|Wildflour Cafe & Bakery|