The Bravo Empowered Women Awards Nominee must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a Filipino citizen.
- Must be involved in her chosen profession and advocacy for at least three (3) years as of April 2023.
- Must have exceeded expectations for a project as measured by its overall social impact. Project spearheaded must have evidence of sustained success.
- Must have good moral character and an outstanding track record throughout her career.
- Must not have received recognition from any national or international award-giving body.
- Must not be a member of any Zonta Club.
- Must not be an employee of Security Bank and its subsidiaries.
- Nomination Form
-Nominator must answer the Nomination Form below.
– Ensure that details and contact numbers are complete and accurate. Details will be used to contact the winners. Information provided will be the reference for the labels on the certificate of recognition and trophy.
- About the Nominee
The nominee must answer the following fields:
– About the Nominee
– Nominee’s Additional Information
– Nominee’s Professional/Employment History
– Awards Received
– Other Civic Affiliations
– Character References
- Proof of Filipino Citizenship in electronic form
– Please submit additional materials to [email protected].
The Bravo Empowered Women Awards aims to celebrate and honor women who have demonstrated an unwavering commitment to leadership and service as aligned with Zonta Club of Makati & Environs and Security Bank’s mission to enrich lives, empower businesses, and build communities sustainably. Deadline of submission is April 30, 2023.
1. IMPACT TO SOCIETY
2. VISION AND LEADERSHIP
3. COMMITMENT TO SOCIAL EQUITY
4. ROLE MODEL
Access Nomination Form Here
Access Supplemental Form Here