Guaranteed Cashback on Five Essentials
Features and Benefits
- Filipino Citizen and Philippine Resident
- Principal Cardholder must be between 21-65 years old
- Employed as a Regular Employee for at least 1 year
- OR Self-Employed Profitably for at least 3 years
- Gross Annual Income must be at least P360,000
- Must have a landline number
- Government-Issued Photo-Bearing ID
- For Self-Employed: 3 years AFS or ITR AND SEC/DTI Registration
- For Employed: Signed COE or ITR or 3mo Payslip with Company ID (front/back)
Credit Card Promos
Get cashback on your essential expenses
What should I do if I lose my credit card?
IMMEDIATELY call SBC's 24-Hour Customer Contact Center at (02) 88-791-88 to report a lost or stolen card & and request for card replacement.
Will I be notified every time I use my card?
No. You will only be notified if there any unusual or out-of-pattern transactions made on your card. We will then request for your confirmation of the transaction to ensure that these are authorized by you.
What is the CVV number?
The CVV number is the last 3-digit numbr located at the back of your card, on your signature panel. It is mainly used for online or mail order/telephone order purchases. We highly recommend you do not divulge this number to anyone.
Terms & Conditions Complete Cashback Mastercard
The terms and conditions set out below supplement, and are to be read together with and form an integral part of, the Security Bank Mastercard terms and conditions as may be amended from time to time by the Bank in its sole and absolute discretion. The Bank’s decision in its sole and absolute discretion on all matters pertaining to the card or use of any or all of the benefits and privileges stated below shall be final and binding on a cardholder. The benefits and privileges described below may be amended, supplemented or revoked by the bank at any time in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Complete Cashback card is excluded from the Security Bank Rewards Program. Any purchases and/or transactions made using Complete Cashback card are not entitled to any rewards points under the Security Bank Rewards Program.
- Purchases and/or transactions made on the Complete Cashback card shall not be qualified for Convert to ChargeLight.
- All Complete Cashback cardholders will be automatically enrolled to an electronic statement of account (e-SOA) service, and shall be bound by the statement of account via the e-mail service terms and conditions. Thus, the Complete Cashback cardholder shall not be qualified to receive paper statements.
- A cardholder whose card account is open, active and remains in good credit standing as determined by Security Bank in its sole discretion is entitled to earn the rebate.
- If a principal cardholder’s card is terminated or cancelled at any time for any reason, whether by the principal cardholder or by Security Bank, the principal cardholder and any supplementary cardholder/s shall no longer be eligible to earn the rebate and all rebate accrued shall automatically be forfeited immediately after the voluntary or involuntary cancellation of the card.
- Any remaining rebate, including rebate pending credit into the card account of the cardholder, shall immediately become invalid, and shall be forfeited, upon the occurrence of the following:
- Cancellation of the card; or
- Conversion of the card to any other Security Bank credit card; or
- Delinquency of the card; or
- Card ceases to be in good credit standing.
- Uncredited or accrued rebates of a cardholder who has availed of debt restructuring, rewrite and other collection programs or arrangement for his/her card shall remain forfeited despite eventual repayment of his/her card.
- Security Bank reserves the right to suspend or terminate the privileges or disqualify the cardholder from earning the rebate if:
- In its opinion, the cardholder or his/her supplementary cardholder/s has in any way breached these terms and conditions or the Security Bank Mastercard terms and conditions; or
- In its opinion, the cardholder uses his/her card in a manner inconsistent with the object and intent of the rebate feature of the card.
- Earning of rebates
- A cardholder shall earn rebates, subject to the cap indicated in 3.7 which will be credited to his/her card account at the following rates when he/she uses his/her Complete Cashback card in the specific merchant categories, provided that the card remains active, not cancelled, not terminated, remains in good credit standing and complies with these terms and conditions.
- Only local retail purchases and/or transactions are qualified. Purchases and/or transactions without charge slips such as but not limited to internet or online purchases, mail order/telephone order purchases, recurring payment transactions, cash advances made via ATM or over the counter, Balance Transfer transactions, Ready Cash transactions, payment of annual card membership, other fees and charges and interests shall not earn rebate.
- All overseas and online purchases and/or transactions, even if charged in Philippine Pesos shall not earn rebate.
- Utilities enrolled in Security Bank Bills Assist Program are not eligible to earn rebates.
- Purchases and/or transactions generated from casino and business transactions as well as from merchants specifically engaged in wholesale (ex. Warehouse clubs) and distribution (ex. Food supplement dealers, multi-level marketing) are not qualified to earn the rebate regardless if they fall under the above-mentioned merchant categories.
- Rebate including those earned from the supplementary card’s purchases and/or transactions shall be credited to the account of the principal cardholder
- Cumulative rebate awarded for both principal and supplementary cardholder/s is subject to a maximum of P1,000 per monthly billing statement.
- The rebate will be computed cumulatively across all local transactions in the abovementioned merchant categories and shall be computed on a per transaction basis.
- Rebate shall be computed on purchases and/or transactions posted from statement date of the previous month to one (1) day prior to the statement date of the current month. Rebate shall be posted and reflected on the current month’s statement of account.
- Rebates may only be used to settle purchases and/or transactions incurred on a principal cardholder’s account and /or his supplementary card, if any.
- Rebate may not be converted to or exchanged for cash and are not transferrable and cannot be paid to any person in any manner whatsoever nor be used to settle or pay any other liability of any person whatsoever nor be applied towards settlement of any cardholder’s liabilities with the bank.
- A cardholder shall be charged with the cost of the rebate should the cardholder cancel the qualifying purchase and/or transaction at a later date or if purchase and/or transaction is found to be fraudulent or has been charged back.
- Any errors, omissions, irregularities including but not limited to the computation of rebates, qualified transactions must be brought to the attention of Security Bank within thirty (30) days from the date of the statement of account otherwise the balance shown on the statement of account and all entries, including errors, omissions, irregularities, will be deemed correct, complete, final and binding.
|Rebate Rate||Merchant Category*|
- Merchant Category refers to the classification of each merchant establishment as determined by their acquiring banks based on the nature of the merchant’s business as prescribed by Mastercard. Below is a list of eligible merchant category codes:
- In determining the eligibility of a purchase and/or transaction or rate of rebate to be earned for a particular purchase and/or transaction, Security Bank shall be bound by the merchant category designation made by the acquiring bank as prescribed by Mastercard.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Merchant Category Code (MCC) under Section 4.1 above and the MCC used by the acquiring bank, the latter shall prevail.
|Merchant Categories||Merchant Category Code||Sample Merchants|
|Supermarket||5411, 5499||SM SUPERMARKET, ROBINSONS SUPERMARKET, PUREGOLD, LANDMARK SUPERMARKET, WALTERMART, etc.|
|Gas||5541||SHELL, PETRON, TOTAL, CALTEX, UNIOIL, etc|
|Utilities||4900, 4814||SMART, GLOBE, SUN|
|Dining||5812, 5814||STARBUCKS, SHAKEY'S, MAX'S RESTAURANT, TIM HO WAN, ARISTOCRAT, PANCAKE HOUSE, MANN HANN, CONTI'S, TGI FRIDAY'S, NORTH PARK NOODLE HOUSE, ARMYNAVY, J CO, VIKINGS, CIBO, etc.|
|Shopping||5139,5200,5211,5231,5251, 5261,5309,5310,5311,5331 5441,5451,5531,5532,5533 5561,5571,5611,5621,5631 5641,5651,5655,5661,5681 5691,5698,5699,5712,5713 5714,5718,5719,5722,5732 5733,5734,5735,5912,5921 5931,5932,5933,5940,5941 5942,5943,5944,5945,5946 5947,5948,5949,5950,5965,5970,5972,5973,5977,5978 5993,5995,5997,5998,5999 7230,7278,7531,7535,7538 7622,7699,7841||SM DEPARTMENT STORE, THE LANDMARK DEPT STORE, UNIQLO, FOREVER21, ZARA, MANGO, DUTY FREE, ACE HARDWARE, TOY KINGDOM, FULLY BOOKED, NATIONAL BOOKSTORE, GAISANO MALLS, MARKS AND SPENCER, BENCH, DEBENHAMS, BAYO, COTTON ON, LACOSTE, NINE WEST, ALDO, PENSHOPPE, TOPSHOP, SM APPLIANCE, ABENSON, OFFICE WAREHOUSE, MERCURY, WATSON'S, DATABLITZ, TOBY'S SPORTS, etc|
|Fees & Charges||Mastercard Complete Cashback|
|Primary Annual Membership Fee||PHP 3,000|
|Supplementary Annual Membership Fee||PHP 1,500|
|Foreign Exchange rate||Security Bank Corporation's prevailing exchange rate for credit cards at posting date|
*Click here for full list of fees
How do I avail of Cash Advance? How much can I avail?
You may avail of Cash Advance at any Security Bank ATM using your Cash Advance PIN. Cash Advance PINs are automatically generated upon card activation and will be received by cardholders 7 - 10 days once generated.
You may avail up to 50% of your available credit limit (max. of P100,000) depending on your card type.
Can I use my credit card for installment purchases?
Yes. You may use your cards for installment purchases at participating merchants. Click here for the list of merchants.
Can I request for a credit limit increase?
Yes. You may request for an increase in credit limit if you have owned a Security Bank Credit Card for at least 12 months. Your request will be evaluated based on additional documents that you need to submit (at least one):
- Latest ITR
- Last 3 months payslip
- Certificate of Employment
You may request for a credit limit increase online here.
Can I transfer balances from my other credit cards to my Security Bank credit card?
Yes, we offer our Balance Transfer program at regular rates year-round. You can transfer balances from pretty much any credit card in the Philippines including your BDO credit card, BPI credit card, Citibank credit card, or Metrobank credit card.
You may also check out our Balance Transfer Page for more details.
How do I enroll my credit card to Security Bank Online?
To enroll your credit card to online banking, you need to create an account here.
Activation can be done:
- Via any Security Bank ATM with your Cash Advance PIN.
- Print & send the scanned form to SB Cards via email or to any Security Branch branch.
Your account will be ready for use within 5 to 7 banking days from activation.
Can I use my Security Bank credit card overseas?
Yes, as long as the merchant accepts Mastercard.
Can I use my credit card to pay for online purchases?
Yes, you may use your Security Bank credit card for online purchases - at any merchant that accepts Mastercard.
Can I pay for my utility bills using my Security Bank credit card? How do I enroll?
Yes, you can consolidate all your monthly utility bills (e.g. electricity, water, cable, etc.) through the Bills Assist. Monthly billings will be automatically charged to your Security Bank credit card.
Bills Assist transactions also earn rewards points (except Meralco and PLDT).
Note: Complete Cash Back Mastercard credit cards do not earn points.
How will I be notified of card promotions or events?
There are regular e-mail blasts to be sent to your registered e-mail address. New promos may also be found on your monthly Statement of Account and our Promos & Events Page.
How do I inquire about my balances?
You can get your monthly balances through:
- Self-serve menu at (02) 88-791-88
- Monthly Statement of Account (SOA)
- Electronic Statement
- Security Bank Online
- 24-Hour Customer Contact Center at (02) 88-791-88
Where can I pay my credit card?
You can view all our Payment Centers here.
What should I do if I do not receive my statement of account?
You may check your balances via online banking or eSOA. For assistance you may also contact our 24-Hour Customer Contact Center at (02) 88-791-88
How much is the minimum payment required?
The minimum amount due is 4% of your total revolvable transactions plus all non-revolvable transactions, or Php500, whichever is higher.
For Mastercard World, minimum amount due is 5% of your total revolvable transactions plus all non-revolvable transactions, or Php500, whichever is higher.
When do I get my statement of account?
For electronic statements (eSOA), you will receive on your registered email 3-5 days after your cutoff.
For printed copies, you will receive at your billing address within 7-10 days after your cutoff.
What is the benefit of paying only the Minimum Amount Due? Total Amount Due?
You have the flexibility of paying any amount between your minimum amount due and your total amount due. Interest charges only apply if you pay below your total amount due.
What is the difference between due date and statement date?
The statement date is the last day on which transactions can be posted to your account for that statement. The payment due date is the date when you must make your payment without incurring late fees or other penalties.
How is the interest charge computed?
Any unpaid balance from the previous month (Total Amount Due less Amount Paid), interest charge is applied to that balance. The interest is based on the Average Daily Balance for that month.
Click here for full list of fees and charges.
What will happen if I miss a payment on my credit card?
A late payment fee will be billed to your account on top of other transactions. Click here for a full list of fees. Your account will also have a history of being overdue, and may be reported to credit bureaus.
Is there a grace period if I pay a day or two after my due date?
No. Should your due date fall on a weekend or holiday, we suggest you settle your payables before your due date so as to avoid incurring late payment fees and interest charges.
How do I enroll my credit card to electronic statement?
To enroll in our electronic Statement of Account, you may fill out our online form or you may call our hotline at 88-791-88
What is the income required to have a Complete Cashback Credit Card?
To apply for a Complete Cashback Credit Card, the applicant must have a minimum gross annual income of Php 360,000.
I already have an existing Security Bank credit card, can I still apply for Complete Cashback? What will happen to my credit limit?
Yes, you can apply for a Complete Cashback credit card by sending an email with the last 4-digit of your existing Security Bank credit card, complete name and contact details at email@example.com.
Your credit limit will remain the same but will be shared across all your Security Bank credit cards.
Who can and cannot apply?
Everyone (except for Security Bank employees) can apply for the Complete Cashback provided that they meet all the eligibility requirements for a Security Bank credit card.
For gas, is there a specific gas company/brand?
No specific gas company/brand.
All are qualified for rebate so long as the merchant falls under the Gas MCC Code 5541, as determined by their acquiring banks.
Is there a minimum spend requirement to get the cashback?
No, there is no minimum required spend.
You earn rebates regardless of how much you spend.
For utilities, do I need to go to the merchant to have my card swiped at Point of Sales (POS)?
Yes, all transactions for utilities must be swiped at the merchant's POS.
Are online transactions eligible for rebates?
No, online transactions are not qualified. Only swiped transactions where card is physically present are eligible to earn rebate.
Are overseas transactions qualified?
No only local retail transactions are qualified for cashback.
Are in-store installment purchases qualified to earn rebates?
Yes, rebates will be awarded as the amortization is billed.
Are utilities enrolled in Bills Assist qualified to earn rebate?
No, utilities enrolled to Bills Assist are not qualified for cashback.
Meralco does not accept over-the-counter or swiped transactions so how can I earn the rebate?
While Meralco falls under a qualified MCC, card acceptance ultimately lies with the merchant similar to all credit card transactions.
Do I earn rebates on insurance companies, hospitals?
No, health and service providers are not qualified Merchant Category.
Where do I get the rebate?
The rebate will be credited to your account. Rebates on qualified purchases posted from 12th of the previous month to 11th of the current month will be reflected in your current month SOA.
Rebate on qualified purchase posted on Nov 12 will be reflected on your Dec SOA
Rebate on qualified purchase posted on Nov 11 will be reflected on your Nov SOA
Is there a cap on the rebate?
Yes, the maximum cap is Php 1,000 monthly.
Is there a separate cap for my supplementary?
No, the principal cardholder and the supplementary card/s share the same cap.
Can I get my rebate in cash?
No, rebates are not convertible to cash nor can it be transferred to your other card.
Are pharmacies included in the rebate?
Since most pharmacies identified by their MCC code to be shopping, you are likely to earn a 1% rebate.
Do I have to call to redeem my rebate?
There's no need to call. Your rebate will be automatically credited to your balance.